Can I get the installer.exe to a userless Kaspersky Premium?

I want to get the installer.exe to Kaspersky Premium without having to configure a user account in order to downlaod the installer and subscribe. I just want the 30 day official trial without having to sign up.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Studynx said:

I want to get the installer.exe to Kaspersky Premium without having to configure a user account in order to download the installer and subscribe. I just want the 30 day official trial without having to sign up.

Hello @Studynx

Welcome back!

*By design* all of Kaspersky's new software range require a MyKaspersky account - the software does not work in the same manner you're familiar with in v21.3. 

READYou need a My Kaspersky account to use the application.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added resource

2 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Studynx

Welcome back!

*By design* all of Kaspersky's new software range require a MyKaspersky account - the software does not work in the same manner you're familiar with in v21.3. 

READYou need a My Kaspersky account to use the application.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

When you say v21.3, you mean Kaspersky Total Security? Because that's what I have

Also, on the official products page, it says Kaspersky Premium has 2 extra features compared to KTS. What is this "Advanced Virus Removal" feature? It's the last one in the list in case my translation has gone haywire

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Studynx said:
  1. When you say v21.3, you mean Kaspersky Total Security? Because that's what I have
  2. Also, on the official products page, it says Kaspersky Premium has 2 extra features compared to KTS.
  3. What is this "Advanced Virus Removal" feature? 

Hello @Studynx

Thank you for posting back!

1. Yes, we know. KTS v21.3 is OLD, this information has been shared with (you) in your previous topic(s). 
  2. Kaspersky Premium is *not* the KTS equivalent, Kaspersky PLUS is: read the table on: Comparison of subscription plans
  3. Expert Virus Check & Removal is Premium Support Services. This *SERVICE* is only available in Kaspersky Premium. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

added 3

17 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Studynx

Thank you for posting back!

1. Yes, we know. KTS v21.3 is OLD, this information has been shared with (you) in your previous topic(s). 
  2. Kaspersky Premium is *not* the KTS equivalent, Kaspersky PLUS is: read the table on: Comparison of subscription plans
  3. Expert Virus Check & Removal is Premium Support Services. This *SERVICE* is only available in Kaspersky Premium. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Alright. If KTS is Kaspersky Plus now, then what's the old equivalent of the now active Kaspersky Premium?

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Studynx said:

Alright. If KTS is Kaspersky Plus now, then what's the old equivalent of the now active Kaspersky Premium?

Hello @Studynx

Thank you for posting back & the *extra* question, we've provided the source information previously: READ: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ

There is no *equivalent* -> Kaspersky PREMIUM is a brand new product, the software *engine* is the same as PLUS & STANDARD, etc., *but* it includes *new* features, such as the Premium Support Services

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

added information
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Studynx

Thank you for posting back & the *extra* question, we've provided the source information previously: READ: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ

There is no *equivalent* -> Kaspersky PREMIUM is a brand new product, the software *engine* is the same as PLUS & STANDARD, etc., *but* it includes *new* features, such as the Premium Support Services

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Will command line arguements (such as silent installation, skipping EULA, etc) NOT work for the old KTS then? That's the one I currently have

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Studynx said:
  1. Will command line arguments (such as silent installation, skipping EULA, etc) NOT work for the old KTS then? That's the one I currently have

Hello @Studynx

Thank you for posting back & the *extra* question.

Why are you asking in this topic, the answer has already been shared with (you) in (your) already existing topic: How can I customize the installation of Kaspersky Total Security via the command line / code?

IF (you're) having so much trouble with the silent install & clearly you are - and you've not shared *any* detailed information that allows anyone in the Community to assist -> IF KTS still has an *active* license -> log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:  image.thumb.png.1196d4a61355bdf1d6173c119b4b7c9d.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

grammar

6 часов назад, Flood and Flood's wife сказал:

Hello @Studynx

Why are you asking in this topic, the answer has already been shared with (you) in (your) already existing topic: How can I customize the installation of Kaspersky Total Security via the command line / code?

IF (you're) having so much trouble with the silent install & clearly you are - and you've not shared *any* detailed information that allows anyone in the Community to assist -> IF KTS still has an *active* license -> log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:  image.thumb.png.1196d4a61355bdf1d6173c119b4b7c9d.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Oh I've already done that. Can I get help thru here or must I absolutely wait for their response back?

Take a look at this for example.

image.thumb.png.33dd73aa9e0884d87fd9147c86df6ad9.png

They told me to create a master config file and download the KTS installer, put them in the same folder and run the above commands in the CLI, and that did nothing. Nothing happened. 

10 minutes ago, Studynx said:

They told me to create a master config file and download the KTS installer, put them in the same folder and run the above commands in the CLI, and that did nothing. Nothing happened. 

Hello @Studynx

Read Install the application from the command prompt again, pay attention to: INSTALLDIR. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1 minute ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Where is it being installed to? 

/p"INSTALLDIR=C:\KTS" means in C:\KTS (existant folder) I think so it should work but it's not, unless I'm overlooking something again

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Studynx said:

/p"INSTALLDIR=C:\KTS" means in C:\KTS (existant folder) I think so it should work but it's not, unless I'm overlooking something again

We know what it means @Studynx

• For KTS v21.3 (you) need a full KTS installation package - that can only be provided by Kaspersky Customer Service - do you have that? 

Upon checking we can see you've been messing with this & had help from a very experienced Community Mod & members as far back as September 2023

• Question - in the last 243 days / 8 months - has the KTS silent install issue been logged with Kaspersky Customer Service at all - *before* we requested you do so, earlier today - 9th May, 2025 at 16:59? 

14days ago we asked for details about the problem - you ignored our request. 

Now, finally - you logged a support request & (it appears) you're in too much of a hurry to wait for their support. 

*Also, your reference document for KTS silent is: How to install Kaspersky Total Security through the command line - which you already had in (your) topic:  How can I customize the installation of Kaspersky Total Security via the command line / code?

& yeah, we know above we gave you  Install the application from the command prompt - above - we got confused, this KTS conversation is in (your) Premium topic - changing from  Premium to Premium Trial to KTS🤯

Follow the INSTALLDIR command *exactly* as it is written in the KTS doco. You will not be landing in C:\KTS. 

full KTS installation package required
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Upon checking we can see you've been messing with this & had help from a very experienced Community Mod & members as far back as September 2023

• Question - in the last 243 days / 8 months - has the KTS silent install issue been logged with Kaspersky Customer Service at all - *before* we requested you do so, earlier 9th May, 2025, 16:59? 

Now, finally - you logged a support request & (it appears) you're in too much of a hurry to wait for their support. 

*Also, your reference document for KTS silent is: How to install Kaspersky Total Security through the command line - which you already had in (your) topic:  How can I customize the installation of Kaspersky Total Security via the command line / code?

& yeah, we know above we gave you  Install the application from the command prompt - above - we got confused, once again, this in (your) Premium topic and (you've) raised KTS again; changing from KTS, to Premium to Premium Trial🤯

Follow the INSTALLDIR command *exactly* as it is written in the KTS doco. You will not be landing in C:\KTS. 

Are you saying I can't choose a custom location for the KTS installation? If I want it to be in C, shouldn't it be "C:\"? Or must it be a custom directory I make prior, eg. C:\KTS?

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

• For KTS v21.3 (you) need a full KTS installation package - that can only be provided by Kaspersky Customer Service - do you have that? 

• Question - in the last 243 days / 8 months - has the KTS silent install issue been logged with Kaspersky Customer Service at all - *before* we requested you do so, earlier 9th May, 2025, 16:59? 

& yeah, we know above we gave you  Install the application from the command prompt - above - we got confused, this KTS conversation is in (your) Premium topic - changing from  Premium to Premium Trial to KTS🤯

Oh, now I see. So the support rep first told me to specify the language, I did - hungarian - and he did NOT give it to me. Again, he promised he'd send me the downlaod link to the custom installer pack, which he did not deliver on.

If I understand what you're saying correctly, the "kts(bunch of random numbers).exe" is NOT the full installer package. So technically, I do not yet have this installer package that I apparently require. The support rep said he'd send it to me via a link, he did not.

`

Edited by Studynx

9 minutes ago, Studynx said:

Are you saying I can't choose a custom location for the KTS installation? If I want it to be in C, shouldn't it be "C:\"? Or must it be a custom directory I make prior, eg. C:\KTS?

5 minutes ago, Studynx said:

Oh, now I see. So the support rep first told me to specify the language, I did - hungarian - and he did NOT give it to me. Again, he promised he'd send me the downlaod link to the custom installer pack, which he did not deliver on.

If I understand what you're saying correctly, the "kts(bunch of random numbers).exe" is NOT the full installer package. So technically, I do not yet have this installer package that I apparently require. The support rep said he'd send it to me via a link, he did not.`

We're saying *follow the documentation exactly. 

We have got no idea what KSC provided *but* what is required is the offline full distributive. 

*Nothing* else will work. 

IF that's not what you've got from KSC - complain about it to them, not here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

We're saying *follow the documentation exactly. 

We have got no idea what KSC provided *but* what is required is the offline full distributive. 

*Nothing* else will work. 

IF that's not what you've got from KSC - complain about it to them, not here. 

image.thumb.png.9163f24fa2ae96b21187f46357b18e7e.png

image.thumb.png.16cdc4f8a575a997d264dad420d37d46.png

Isn't this what I'm supposed to use?

Isn't this 

13 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

R e a d the following carefully @Studynx

1. For silent installation a full installation package is required. 
  2. For KTS 21.3 full installation package contact KCS. 

Goodnight. 

OK one last question: Why is this full installation package not publicly available just like the online installer?