I have observed this happening with Gmail with Firefox. (Don't know about other sites yet).

I see the browser getting stuck at this portion with this site being called. Gmail does not open at all.

How can I stop kaspersky labs being called every time I open Gmail or some other trusted website?

d47e50f0-c6e6-491c-8fad-f1206709a690.jpeg

Edited by Jojo Mojo

20 minutes ago, Jojo Mojo said:

I have observed this happening with Gmail with Firefox. (Don't know about other sites yet).

I see the browser getting stuck at this portion with this site being called. Gmail does not open at all.

How can I stop Kaspersky labs being called every time I open Gmail or some other trusted website?

Hello @Jojo Mojo

Welcome back!

1. Clear the browser history/cache
  2. Uncheck Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages - This script ensures the operation of such components as Safe Money, Private Browsing, Anti-Banner, and URL Advisor.
  3. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power-button, login, recheck? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar
  • Like 2

Restarting the com

On 4/15/2024 at 3:21 PM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Jojo Mojo

Welcome back!

1. Clear the browser history/cache
  2. Uncheck Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages - This script ensures the operation of such components as Safe Money, Private Browsing, Anti-Banner, and URL Advisor.
  3. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on by pressing the power-button, login, recheck? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hi my friend, hope you're doing well. 

1) Did that. Not sure if that was the solution as it works on other tabs that have Gmail opened on it. Only on one or two tabs it didn't work.
2) Yes, it's unchecked already. 
3) This is the only solution that seems to work for now. But it's still a non-sustainable one.

I am going to check this for a few more days and respond accordingly.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jojo Mojo said:

3) This is the only solution that seems to work for now. But it's still a non-sustainable one.

I am going to check this for a few more days and respond accordingly.

23 minutes ago, Jojo Mojo said:

Due to speed issues caused on browsers, I tend to keep this protection off from all the browsers I use.

Hello @Jojo Mojo

Thank you for the update!

Like @harlan4096, we're unable to replicate the issue; ioo - IF you feel the solutions are unsatisfactory, it would be beneficial to enlist assistance from Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - 
on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in template as shown in the image below; please include a video of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you:

image.thumb.png.f21c1a3775030f09569f802d5bacd512.png
Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 2

On 4/15/2024 at 3:47 PM, harlan4096 said:

Also, I use Kaspersky Premium + FireFox and I don't get such issue here, can You provide the version of Kaspersky products installed?

Kaspersky Standard.

• Thanks 1