Android Phone

27 minutes ago, Grimble said:

can anyone inform me what version I get on my android phone (POCO F3) I have purchased Premium for five devices but phone will on show free version

Hello @Grimble

Welcome!

On the Kaspersky app - Profile page - it should show the following: My Kaspersky Account & your email addressPremiumProtect up to 5 devices, Settings, About: selecting About should show Version 11.95.4.9377 or higher. 

1. From the Profile page, have (you) selected the 3 vertical dots beside My Kaspersky Account & your email address & then signed into (your) My Kaspersky Account

?The Kaspersky app needs to synchronize with (your) My Kaspersky Account to pick up the license details?

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added ​ ?The Kaspersky app needs to synchronize with (your) My Kaspersky Account to pick up the license details? ​

On 2/23/2023 at 8:07 PM, Grimble said:

Well, tried these, deleted app again, still will not sync. I used to have total security and renewed to premium. 

Hello @Grimble

Apologies for delay responding?

Thank you for updating the Community!

1. Before installing Premium, was Kaspersky Total Security removed? 
  2. Read: Subscription & Account.
  3. When Kaspersky Premium was installed on the POCO F3, were all the permissions granted? 
  4. Check: Hardware and software requirements
  5. Read & follow (again if necessary): Install the app
  6. Read: Kaspersky app for Android - Known issues
  7. IF the issue persists, please log a request with Kaspersky support, so a dedicated resource can be allocated to look at it. On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Activation & License issues, How to activate for the first time template (refer our image as a guide); please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you

Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to post back?

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

image.thumb.jpeg.ba3fc993defb959e29764ceaaf114db9.jpeg