Additional Password required for Bank Card Details

I have been using Dashlane for a few years until they decided to make a monthly charge and if you wanted to view your bank cards etc it requested you enter your password.

As I already had Kaspersky Password as part of my Kaspersky Plus subscription I have started to use it but there doesn't seem to be any requirement to protect bank card details like in Dashlane, is this something that might be added or maybe it is already there and I have missed it?

3 hours ago, Richchad said:

I have been using Dashlane for a few years until they decided to make a monthly charge and if you wanted to view your bank cards etc it requested you enter your password.

As I already had Kaspersky Password as part of my Kaspersky Plus subscription I have started to use it but there doesn't seem to be any requirement to protect bank card details like in Dashlane, is this something that might be added or maybe it is already there and I have missed it?

Hello @Richchad

Welcome back!

KPM already has bankcard protection:

image.thumb.png.8295b08adca3d35616308e1ddcba4d12.png

image.thumb.png.1e1f256f4b49de06aea6af527d884037.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hi Flood, maybe I didn't make my question very clear, I do have my bank cards saved in KPM but once you enter your password to access KPM you have access to everything, accounts, bank cards etc, whereas with Dashlane you had to enter your password again to view sensitive data like bank card details.

I realise that some may see this as overkill but it does prevent someone accessing bank details while you are logged into KPM unless you enter your password to view particular bank card details.

3 hours ago, Richchad said:

Hi Flood, maybe I didn't make my question very clear, I do have my bank cards saved in KPM but once you enter your password to access KPM you have access to everything, accounts, bank cards etc, whereas with Dashlane you had to enter your password again to view sensitive data like bank card details.

I realise that some may see this as overkill but it does prevent someone accessing bank details while you are logged into KPM unless you enter your password to view particular bank card details.

Hello @Richchad

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

• Correct, it was not at all clear!
  • Going by (your) /  Dashlane explanation - we'd expect the same requirement for accessing banking & all other sites designed to protect *your* financial security? No? 
  • How? Presumably you don't wander off and leave the vault open? 

image.thumb.png.7638f9129ae6dd47eb73f5ec454fe9bb.png

• IF (you) wish for the software to be enhanced, (you're) welcome to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select Email or Chat, then select Feedback, I have a Suggestion, or Feedback, I have a Complaint template - provide a *detailed history* & explanation/reasons for the request - include screen-prints IF they help to explain the request - support will submit the request to the relevant team(s) & provide you with feedback.

*Note, not all requests/suggestions are implemented & those that are, may take a long time, sometimes a very long time.*

image.thumb.png.cdf74bfddcc2ec89979c17ed5fad797b.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

38 minutes ago, Richchad said:

Thanks for that Flood, I hadn't looked into it enough, I will shorten the activity time and

1.  maybe unlock the vault with Windows Hello each time if necessary.😊

Hello @Richchad

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

1. (ioo) accessing KPM via Windows Hello is quicker & easier & it's *always* safer to keep the vault locked IF you are not sitting right there at the computer. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋