Adding A New Phone To Replace Broken One

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello, my Dad's phone is protected by my Kaspersky Premium subscription and he's dropped it and smashed the screen.  The cost of repair means it makes more sense for him to get a new phone.  All 5 devices on my Kaspersky subscription are used up.  Is it going to be possible to disconnect his broken phone from My Kaspersky and add his new phone without issue?

Thank You

Sid 

• Solution
39 minutes ago, Sid Cannon said:

My Dad's phone is protected by my Kaspersky Premium subscription and he's dropped it and smashed the screen.  The cost of repair means it makes more sense for him to get a new phone.  All 5 devices on my Kaspersky subscription are used up. 

1. Is it going to be possible to disconnect his broken phone from My Kaspersky and add his new phone without issue?

Hello @Sid Cannon

Welcome back!

1. Can (you/your) Dad still sign into his mobile - IF 'yes', are Where Is My Device OR any of the Anti-theft features enabled? IF 'yes', disable those features.
  2. Sign into (your) MyKaspersky account, then follow: How to revoke the subscription from a device
  3. Uninstall Kaspersky app, from the phone. 
  4. ***IF it's not possible to sign into the phone, do step 2.***
  5. Don't forget to back-up his phone so everything can be transferred easily to the new phone. 

Any problems or questions, please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 1