All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. @NatanBem-vindo Por favor, forneça a versão do seu sistema operacional e a versão do Kaspersky instalada Além disso, não encontrei nenhum relato desse problema na comunidade... talvez possa ser algo específico da sua máquina? Forneça mais detalhes por favor Links de apoio: → Como encontrar a versão do seu sistema operacional → Como encontrar o nome e o número da versão de um aplicativo Kaspersky
  4. Gracias por su mensaje. Intente atender las indicaciones del siguiente articulo: https://support.kaspersky.com/KSDE/Win5.17/es-MX/145691.htm Si su problema persiste, por favor inicie un caso de soporte desde las opciones de la consola Web de Kaspersky Small Office Security
  5. Hello @amr alaa, Welcome again! Is there a reason you're raising multiple topics on the same issue; despite the assurances you've been given. You need to test the software. You can also test Kaspersky's Trial software. Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  6. Hello @vodun, Welcome back! Which Kaspersky version is installed - on Windows Taskbar -> Hidden icons, right click the Kaspersky icon, select About? Post the information that shows on the About screen please? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  7. I want to be sure that I am using the new free Kaspersky version and not the old Kaspersky Security Cloud I want to reassure myself because there are rumors about the new free version of Kaspersky that it is weak, and I say that it is strong. Is my belief correct that the free program is strong for people at home and on the home Internet?
  8. Hola, Me podrías ayudar para poder configurar mi Kaspersky small office security para que no limite la velocidad de mi banda ancha?, no me deja navegar a mas de 100MB.
  9. Hello @amr alaa Thank you for posting back & the information! Please post a *full screen screen-print* of the screen you are seeing with the problem? Hide any private information, for example email address, before posting. Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  10. Hello @amr alaa, Welcome back! It's not possible for the Community to give advice about third-party merchants selling Kaspersky software but we'll share these observations, the Kaspersky Security Cloud free version you speak of is: v2021.03.10.391, dated: Feb 8th, 2022. As we advised in your previous topic, Kaspersky Security Cloud free has been replaced by Kaspersky's *new* Kaspersky Free for Windows®, v21.17.7.539.0.26.0, dated: 8th ‎September ‎2023. We've already assured you about the protection of Kaspersky's software in your previous topic: What do I do when the license expires? When the license expires, I want to continue with the free version of Kaspersky Security Cloud. Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  11. Hello @amr alaa, Thank you for posting back & the information! For the second email address, has that MyKaspersky account ever has *any* Kaspersky software subscription / license recorded / stored in it? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  12. I tried another email address that does not want to return me to the free version. It asks for money after terminating the license. I want to use the free version.
  13. Hello @amr alaa, Welcome back! Has the *original* Kaspersky Security Cloud expired? IF the answer is YES, in (your) MyKaspersky account, in the Devices tab, has Kaspersky Security Cloud been removed? IF the answer is YES, please go to the next point: Is the email you're using the same email that was used for Kaspersky Security Cloud? IF the answer is YES, please try another email address. Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  14. IF (you) have licensed Kaspersky software - not Free - log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - on the support page, select either Chat or Email; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  15. When Kaspersky is running Discord cant connect, i tried to put discord in the exception list but when i try this Kaspersky crashes. So every time i want to use discord i have to deactivate Kaspersky. What can i do about this.Also tryed to reinstall Discord but that had no evect.
  16. The Kaspersky Security Cloud free version is available on the uptodown website for computers. Is it excellent for protection? I trust the company as it provides strong protection.
  17. I did read that knowledgebase article and I tried it on a VM with the Premium exe and it didn't work.
  18. I want to use the free version of Kaspersky. Every time I connect the email, it says a subscription is required. I want to use the free version.
  19. Boa tarde, gostaria de informar um problema no navegador Brave e Chrome, o mesmo fica com ruido no audio do video que estou assistindo, quando desabilito o antivirus fica normal sem ruido no audio. Aguardo um procedimento para solução deste problema. Obrigado,
  20. Hello @Studynx, Welcome back! We've *already* provided this information in (your) *previous* topic: How can I customize the installation of Kaspersky Total Security via the command line / code? Kaspersky for Windows, How to install the application, You can also install the application from the command prompt. Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  21. KTS cannot it seems. Kaspersky Premium is the new version replacing it. Can it?
  22. Thank you so much for your help and your time.sorry its my mistake I thought that is French forum Thank you again my greetings
  23. Hello @cesarD, You're most welcome! Thank you for posting back & the extra question! And - it's wonderful to read - The screenshot is now black, so I guess it works! - that's a very good outcome - well done!! We first raised the issue with HQ experts in 2022, their final resolution came thru Feb 29th 2024, as follows: "You may find the SM documentation below in the section "About protection against screenshots" mentioning that screen capture with spyware is not possible: About protection of financial transactions and online purchases. In this case, only software based screen capture activities are blocked. The ability to take a screenshot is only possible by physically pressing the "PrtScr" key when it is needed by the user at the computer. It is also mentioned elsewhere in the "On-Screen Keyboard" section that screen capture using the "PrtScr" key cannot be prevented: About On-Screen Keyboard." We checked, the same information is also documented for v21.3 & the function worked as per design (for us), for that version too. Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  24. Normally you get 31 days for free, after that you need to activate a license. If I pre-install KTS as part of the thick image and then run sysprep, post-deployment I'm told I need a license ASAP to use KTS so the 31 days are up immediately. I suppose THIS is because of what sysprep does to the registry, breaking KTS trial. Because this is a thick image, which means... that apps are pre-installed. Not a thin image, which would be the opposite.
  1. Load more activity