How to disable Protected Browser in Plus?

I'm really fat-up with Protected Browser as it takes ages (more than 15 seconds) to access the page.

Before you ask; yes, I contacted support as well and they want all kind of things I do not have time for.
I guess the mean reason is the VPN connection they make to make it safe(?), which just takes to long.
But in Internet Security I had no problems, it did not take so much time to get the Protected Browser and its content.
In both cases I use the latest FireFox version if you wonder....

I also read the forum and as Plus is new for me (had Internet Security before), I find it hard to get to the right settings (you need to use search all the time).
But I did find "Do not run Protected Browser" under Safe Money settings which I enabled. But can I leave Safe Money enabled, or do I need to disable this as well?
I just want the delay to the Protected Browser gone etc.

Any advise is welcome.

PS .. am I the only person with this issue? I did read more people notice this that the "Protected Browser" takes long time to start...

Thanks,
Matthijs

Hmmm .. it doesn't answer my question. Do I need to disable Safe Money, or is "Do not run Protected Browser" enough?

Because if I disable Safe money, it doesn't matter if enable/disable any options under it.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Berny said:

@Matthijs

What you also could try out is this ↓

Hide contents

k_banks.thumb.jpg.45ce9bb477ce5072ffdc3b52f9b175d7.jpg

It was not easy to find, but indeed there is a list of all the websites with Run Protected Browser, and from there I can indeed turn it off by setting to "Do not run Protected Browser". It shows how complicated the settings are and not logic (for me). But the problem is not for one website, so disabling Safe Money is for me the only option.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

(removed typo)

Edited by Matthijs
  • Like 1