webex cloud recording download prevented

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello @brandx,

Welcome!

1. Are there any errors when “webex cloud recording download” is prevented? 
  2. May we have images please? 
  3. Also, run the KIS Report, open KIS, select More tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select 24hrs, select All events, select Export, save the report as a text file, attach📎 to your reply please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi Flood

KIS log attached + screenshot of the only thing that happens when I click on download - a brief message saying “waiting for ….”

Webex IT checked chrome HAR and couldn’t see any issues, I’ve tried on other laptops/PCs and different browsers (Edge and Firefox) each with KIS installed - same issue.  Issue persists even with KIS paused.

thanks for looking!

• Solution

Hello @brandx,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you👌

Try the following, apply each one at a time & test the issue after each step as it may not be necessary to apply all:

1. Private browsing - Allow → image1
  2. Anti-Banner - Allow →  image1
  3. Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages - uncheck → image2
  4. Encrypted connections scanning - add exclusion(s) → image3; start with the domain in your image, if necessary add other domains

• If the issue persists, contact Kaspersky Technical Support, ​​​​on the contact page, select your location, select Application use, select from available options: ONLINE CHAT (not available all locations) PHONE (not available all locations), SUBMIT A REQUEST - via your MyKaspersky account, provide as much information as possible, include a 7day KIS Report, GSI & Windows Logs, image(s), all steps taken to troubleshoot & resolve. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi Flood

it appears your first suggestion worked! 

I added my personal webex URL to the list of exclusions on Private Browsing settings and successfully downloaded a recording!  I will continue to check and monitor - but very happy so far.  (btw for some reason I don’t see the Kaspersky protection extension on my chrome browser even though it is enabled so I opened the main app settings instead.

Many thanks for your help!

Les

Hello @brandx

You’re most welcome☺ !
We’re delighted the issue is resolved🤸
Thank you for taking the time to let us know🙏

Regarding " I don’t see the Kaspersky protection extension on my chrome browser “:

• Check Google Chrome is up to date, Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit) → image 1.
  • Check, is there what looks like a jigsaw puzzle piece = extensions, if "yes" open, is  Kaspersky Protection extension there? If "yes", select pin → image 2

If "no", please follow:

How to install the extension in Google Chrome

&

How to enable the extension in Google Chrome

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳