VPN software takes long time to launch because of Kaspersky Standard

Hi all ,

I have a VPN software called SurfShark takes long time to launch because of Kaspersky Standard.

I've changed some settings in Exclusion of applications but I don't know if that safe or not ?

At past I used multiple VPN software launch Fastly with no delay just this software.

Hope to tell me about what I did if it's safe or not ? 

Screenshot 2024-02-02 184241.png

@insannWelcome back!

This is not safe because the way you have it configured, Kaspersky does not monitor the application and other settings. This way, if something malicious happens through the program (main process) it will not be detected.

7 minutes ago, insann disse:

At past I used multiple VPN software launch Fastly with no delay just this software.

Perhaps the slowness to open the application is related to the application itself and the way the vendor developed it.

There is no direct relationship between Kaspersky and opening the application.

Edited by Guilhermesene4096

1 minute ago, Guilhermesene4096 said:

@insannWelcome back!

This is not safe because the way you configured Kaspersky is not monitoring the application and other configurations.

Perhaps the slowness to open the application is related to the application itself and the way the vendor developed it.

There is no direct relationship between Kaspersky and opening the application.

Thanks for reply.

I knew that because when I turned off Kaspersky , VPN software  launch smoothly and fast.

I've contact with VPN support time and they told me that's because of Kaspersky.

For that I did change settings.