VPN connection is temporarily unavailable

Not getting better.

I followed all the steps including uninstalling the VPN, and resetting the network settings.

Now I can't reinstall the VPN.

I click on Install Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection 21.3.10.391 and it indicates:

Cannot connect to the installation source.

So, how do I install VPN without having to pay for it again? 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, jesetsam said:

• So, how do I install VPN without having to pay for it again? 

Hello @jesetsam

You're most welcome!

1. Your subscription/license should be saved in (your) MyKaspersky account, the new install will pick-up the subscription/license information - *check* (your) MyKaspersky account - Subscriptions tab
  2. Which version *was* installed? 
  3. Try: Kaspersky Secure Connection for Windows®
  4. IF (you're) still unable to install from the source we've provided in 3. contact Kaspersky support, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

I downloaded VPN from your number 3.

It reads the same, cannot connect to the instalaltion source.

I then went into my kaspersky account and downloaded VPN and started the installation. It required a restart of my computer.

After the computer restarted, the VPN installation continued, and then stopped withthe message, cannot connection to the application installation source.

• Thanks 1

Hello @jesetsam

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

Follow this guide carefully: Error “Cannot connect to the application installation source”; IF - after following the guide, the issue persists, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Installation issues, Any other installation error template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?

6 hours ago, christian_alencar said:

Since I got the VPN this week, I can't access it on my computer.

It keeps giving this error.

On mobile it works normally.

Hello @christian_alencar

Welcome!

1. Not enough information, please follow this guide: Read before you create a new topic! by DonKid
  2. Please follow *all* steps in this this guide: "A conexão VPN está temporariamente indisponível" no Kaspersky Secure Connection

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Miroslav Riessner said:

Give me back my subscription... I don't have the desire or time to spend hours on my PC to get the program to work. This situation is not the first time !!!!

Hello @Miroslav Riessner

Welcome back!

Read & followHow to request a refund?

• In case you purchased the code via the Kaspersky website or My Kaspersky, contact Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts -> by choosing the topic and filling out the form.
  • If you made your purchase via a different Kaspersky partner, contact them directly.
  • ?You will need to provide the following information:
  1. The date of the purchase
  2. Your full name
  3. The email address that you have used for the purchase
  4. Order number from the confirmation email

Thank you?
Flood?+?