Usage and content blocked times completely WRONG!

I finally got Kids Safe up and running on Sunday only to find that the usage time is completely wrong -showing usage at times we are all in bed (and my 10 year old is DEFINITELY in bed), and usage for days at a time. Also the alerts that come through when a restricted site is accessed come through 12-24 hours late and show the completely wrong time.

I know when the sites were accessed because I was the one testing them!

What is going on??

Device: Ipad with iPadOS 16.7.7 on it - this is the latest version, Apple says the software is up to date

Kaspersky version: 1.102.0.8

Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 12.50.23 pm.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 12.50.31 pm.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 12.50.43 pm.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 12.51.26 pm.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 12.51.35 pm.png

2 hours ago, Avet42 said:

Device: Ipad with iPadOS 16.7.7, Kaspersky version: 1.102.0.8

I finally got Kids Safe up and running on Sunday only to find that the usage time is completely wrong - showing usage at times we are all in bed (and my 10 year old is DEFINITELY in bed), and usage for days at a time.

Also the alerts that come through when a restricted site is accessed come through 12-24 hours late and show the completely wrong time.

Hello @Avet42

Welcome!

1. Which browser is being used - by (you) for testing & OR by (your) child? 
  2. For Tuesday 14th May 2024, (the last two images), what real-time date & time was (your) testing done? Was test done with a 12 hour gap? 
  3. Which time-zone are you located in? 
  4. Please read: About Internet use monitoring, note, (ioo) it's *messy* mentioning Windows, Android & Mac - all in the iOS chapter. 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hi 

1. Browser was Chrome (fully updated) and I think also Safari - I was the only one doing the testing, he hasn't used the iPad since before I started testing it on Sunday. No one else has used that ipad apart from me testing it now and then which does not account for the strange usage times in the middle of the night and all day.

2. The real time and date for those restricted sites was two days before on a Sunday - probably sometime between 4pm - 7pm

3. I am in Brisbane, Australia and I checked, the time zone on the KSK is Australia.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 12:10 PM, Avet42 said:

1. Browser was Chrome (fully updated) and I think also Safari - I was the only one doing the testing, he hasn't used the iPad since before I started testing it on Sunday. No one else has used that iPad apart from me testing it now and then which does not account for the strange usage times in the middle of the night and all day.

2. The real time and date for those restricted sites was two days before on a Sunday - probably sometime between 4pm - 7pm

3. AEST, the time zone on the KSK is AU.

Hello @Avet42

Thank you for posting back, the information & apologies for the delay; we've been testing the issue, with iOS phones, not iPad, we don't believe that would change the outcome, at this stage we're unable to replicate the issue, so we have a few more questions please: 

1. Which age template has been configured for your son please? 
  2. In the Apple Family Sharing, (for child) which options are enabled please? We're not concerned about: Ask to Buy & or Apple Cash.
  3. Also, have any KSK device use monitoring options been configured - IF 'yes' - may we have a full-screen-screen-print of the schedule please - please hide any personal information *before* sharing the image(s). 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added 3.