Update applications on android device without permission

MFT

Hi,

My child needs to update important applications from google play store. but for every update kaspersky requires parent credentials. 

I need some solution, so that my child can update application without permission.

Secondly my child is not permitted to change profile picture or other related information.

Looking forward for some solution.

Thanks

Faheem

1. My child needs to update important applications from google play store. but for every update kaspersky requires parent credentials. I need some solution, so that my child can update application without permission.
  2. Secondly my child is not permitted to change profile picture or other related information.

Hello @MFT

Welcome again!

1. Change Google Play Store permission to Allow, you may wish to setup a time schedule or allow at all times. 
  2. Parents control the child profile/account, that includes name, age & photo. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

attached as requested

Hello @MFT 

1. Why have you posted an image of (your) MyKaspersky account sign-in page with your private email address? 
  2. In (your) MyKaspersky account, go to KSK Notifications, post a screen-print of Google Play Store blocked by KSK notification please? 
  3. Is the issue that Google Play Store is blocked or that each of the 10 applications is blocked? 
  4. What KSK rules have been applied to the 10 applications? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋