Unknown Status

Go to solution Solved by THask,

Many of my client PCs are showing unknown status. The application and agent are installed but not connected to the server. I tried removing and reinstalling the agent by creating a task but it did not work. I had to remove it manually from the PC and install it again.

How can I remove the agent either from the command line or remotely in a proper way?

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.201dd6719a4084970f9a3dc3f5293b81.png

• Solution

Hello create_share,

in a Case like the Agent is installed you can better check if the connection Address is the right one.

For check the connection you can use C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent\klnagchk.exe this will show you the address and if a connection could be established.

If the wrong Connection Address is used you can change it with C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent\klmover -address newaddress

If that is the cause of the issue you can create a bat or cmd file with that commands and deploy it with ksc

If there are no errors in your bat file... then you must run it with local administrator rights on the end device. The task simply does not have permission to execute the file on the device you specified.

The file structure should be something like this, two lines

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent"

klmover.exe -address <you IP>

and enter the login and password of the local (or domain) administrator here...

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.cfd1c2d4063037b51429ab9430386d56.png

If you have several groups of devices, with different administrators, specify them all in a list... the system will sort through until it finds one suitable for the desired device.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...