Uninstall error safe kid

wworldy

Hello

I installed PC version and removed Child profile via phone. Then, the program does not working anymore and can't uninstall. The pop up window does not come up!! 

How do I remove this? I bought premium version with the other account. I need to install this.

Hello @wworldy

Welcome!

Please explain the following so we can try to help:

1. At the moment, on the Windows PC, when you try to uninstall Kaspersky Safe Kids (KSK), is there an error, post a screen print so we can see what you see please? 
  2. Before you attempt to uninstall KSK, have you shut down all other applications & browsers, nothing else should be running, has that been done? 
  3. On the Windows PC, is the KSK version that’s installed the Free or Premium trial version? 
  4. Which “pop up window” does not come up? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thank you for your quick reply.

I’ve attached the screen shot and I followed #2 guide. but, same. The installed version is Free version and I expected to have the pop up window to enter email and password as said in the 2nd screen shot.

Hello @wworldy

You’re most welcome☺ !

🅰 Are you signed into the PC with your Windows account, parent Admin profile? 

🅱 May we have full screen images of Task manager, Processes, it will look similar to the image below: 

Do the following please:

1. Create a System restore point
  2. Change to Safe Mode
  3. Clear all files in C:\Windows\Temp
  4. Clear all files in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp → USER = your name or the user name of the Windows account
  5. Return to normal mode. 
  6. Shutdown PC using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login. 
  7. Make sure nothing else is running. 
  8. Using Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features, select KSK, uninstall

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @wworldy,

it’s not working.

I’ve followed the sequence except #5. but, same. no pop up window...

A: yes

Hello @wworldy

Thank you for the update👌

1. Can you please clarify “I’ve followed the sequence except #5
  2. At what stage of the KSK uninstall was the task manager screen image taken ?
  3. Atm, do not not use Kavremover. 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

I have no idea on “Return to normal mode”. so, I just shut down and reboot with normal mode. The image was taken after uninstall failure.

I’ve made another capture. sorted by CPU. I can see KSK for a while and it’s disappear on Task Manager screen during uninstall progress.  

Hello @wworldy

Thank you for the update👌
Return to normal mode, using msconfig, in the reverse, however, you got there with your method, so no problem. 

1. In the very first image you posted, the advisory, Go to knowledge base, which document opens? Please share the link with us? 
  2. In (your) Task manager there are two KSK processes running…. 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋