Unblock Web Site

HelloWorld

Hello guys
I encountered an issue accessing a public IP address due to blocking by Kaspersky (IP address of a website). Despite adding this address to the network exceptions and trusted URLs, the problem persists. I need the correct steps to unblock this address.

Any help pls

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Can You explain how are Your trying to access to that public IP?

Any capture of the warning / blocking of Kaspersky?

Thank u man!

I am the administrator of Kaspersky, using the Kaspersky Security Center (KSC) console. I installed Kaspersky Endpoint Security (KES) on the devices. Before installing KES, the client could access a specific address, but after the installation, access to the address (e.g., https://192.168.1.45:8080) is blocked. However, when I deactivate Kaspersky on the device, I can access the address without any issues

Hum... but this looks like a local private IP in Your network or?

There are millions of routers + local networks with that address, so it's impossible that is a public IP.

No, this is just an example. We have a public IP address

If you can, please assist me in making this IP trusted in the policy and unblocking it.

And do You get any K. blocking notification?

My KES is not administrated via KSC, did You try to add an exclusion in NetWorks settings -> Scan Encrypted connections -> Configure Trusted Addresses:

image.thumb.png.4f8256daa88a9ff1c7a9ea79adc88c19.png

If my previous suggestion does not work, what about to add a packet rule:

image.thumb.png.4c5670b607aa0caf96620b2662d92132.png

Typing, in Remote addresses, the IP, save the rule, and put this new rule on top of the packets rules.