trojan.BAT.Starter.nf [E:\TOSHIBA 30GB (Secured by Kaspersky Internet Security 2017).bat]

hazzy

Hello@hazzy,

Search, from Computer, search for explorers*.*     make sure hidden filles is checked, & details is selected. 

Note:  my image shows explorers.exe, however, I need you to search for explorers*.*

Registry Editor:

1. Click Start or press the Windows key.
  2. In the Start menu, either in the Run box or the Search box, type regedit and press Enter. ...
  3. If prompted by User Account Control, click Yes to open the Registry Editor.
  4. Windows Registry Editor window will open (see my image)

5. Search by selecting Edit, Find   copy & paste Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 into the search field - ALLOW the “find” process to run, don’t touch while it’s running, at some point it will stop if it’s found  Kaspersky Internet Security 2017, copy whatever it finds to a text file, then select Find Next to continue the search for Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 & continue the process: search, wait, find, search, wait, find - until the end of the Registry is reached. 
  6. At the end of the complete search attach the text file to your post.
  7. Completely separate issue, is Windows updates set to update automatically and are all updates applied successfully?