Is Kaspersky Security Cloud free excellent for protection ?

The Kaspersky Security Cloud free version is available on the uptodown website for computers. Is it excellent for protection? I trust the company as it provides strong protection.

30 minutes ago, amr alaa said:

The Kaspersky Security Cloud free version is available on the uptodown website for computers.

Is it excellent for protection?

I trust the company as it provides strong protection.

Hello @amr alaa

Welcome back!

It's not possible for the Community to give advice about third-party merchants selling Kaspersky software but we'll share these observations, the Kaspersky Security Cloud free version you speak of is: v2021.03.10.391, dated: Feb 8th, 2022. As we advised in your previous topic, Kaspersky Security Cloud free has been replaced by Kaspersky's *new* Kaspersky Free for Windows®, v21.17.7.539.0.26.0, dated: 8th ‎September ‎2023

We've already assured you about the protection of Kaspersky's software in your previous topic: What do I do when the license expires? When the license expires, I want to continue with the free version of Kaspersky Security Cloud

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1 minute ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

مرحبا @amr علاء

مرحباً بك مرة أخرى!

لا يمكن للمجتمع تقديم المشورة حول تجار الجهات الخارجية الذين يبيعون برامج Kaspersky ولكننا سنشارك هذه الملاحظات ، الإصدار المجاني من Kaspersky Security Cloud الذي تتحدث عنه هو: v2021.03.10.391 ، بتاريخ: 8 فبراير 2022. كما نصحنا في موضوعك السابق ، تم استبدال Kaspersky Security Cloud free ب Kaspersky Free * الجديد * من Kaspersky لنظام التشغيل Windows® ، الإصدار 21.17.7.539.0.26.0 ، بتاريخ: 8 سبتمبر 2023.

لقد أكدنا لك بالفعل حماية برنامج Kaspersky في موضوعك السابق: ماذا أفعل عند انتهاء صلاحية الترخيص؟ عند انتهاء صلاحية الترخيص، أريد متابعة الإصدار المجاني من Kaspersky Security Cloud.

شكرا لك🙏
فيضان🐳 + 🐋

I use Kaspersky Free, not Kaspersky Security Cloud free. I want to use Kaspersky Free for free

3 minutes ago, amr alaa said:

I use Kaspersky Free, not Kaspersky Security Cloud free. I want to use Kaspersky Free for free

Yes @amr alaa, we understand, but this is what you wrote at the start of your topic:

1 hour ago, amr alaa said:

The Kaspersky Security Cloud free version is available on the uptodown website for computers.

Is it excellent for protection?

I trust the company as it provides strong protection.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• The title was changed to Is Kaspersky Security Cloud free excellent for protection ?