What do I do when the license expires? When the license expires, I want to continue with the free version of Kaspersky Security Cloud

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

What do I do when the license expires? When the license expires, I want to continue with the free version of Kaspersky Security Cloud 

I trust the company Kaspersky because they offer a powerful free version.

1 hour ago, amr alaa said:

Please reassure me, I am speaking to you from Egypt, long live

2 hours ago, amr alaa said:

31 minutes ago, amr alaa said:

Please reassure me, I am speaking to you from Egypt, long live

Hello @amr alaa

Welcome!

Kaspersky have released a *new* software range; Kaspersky Security Cloud Free is no longer available; Kaspersky Free is available, please use this link: Kaspersky Free for Windows®

READ: About Kaspersky Free

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

50 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

مرحبا @amr علاء

أهلًا وسهلًا!

أصدرت كاسبرسكي مجموعة برامج * جديدة *. لم يعد Kaspersky Security Cloud Free متوفرا؛ كاسبيرسكي الحرة هو متاح، يرجى استخدام هذا الرابط: كاسبيرسكي الحرة لنظام التشغيل Windows®

قراءة: حول كاسبيرسكي الحرة.

شكرا لك🙏
فيضان🐳 + 🐋

The software has been updated
When the license expires, the program reverts to the free version. Is this true or does the program stop working? I hope for clarification

• Thanks 1

• Solution
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, amr alaa said:

The software has been updated
When the license expires, the program reverts to the free version. Is this true or does the program stop working?

I hope for clarification

Hello @amr alaa

Thank you for posting back & the extra question!

When the *existing* license expires, it may be in limited functionality mode - it should revert to the free version, however, we prefer to uninstall the *old* software, at the end of the uninstall, shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, power the computer ON by pressing the power-button login, download Kaspersky Free for Windows® from Kaspersky's Global website & install. 

READ: How to install or remove the application

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar
  • Thanks 1