@Rodrigo.LimaWelcome

Please provide your operating system version and the version of Kaspersky installed

Additionally, tell us where this message appears (provide screenshots of the problem if possible)

As a tip: if you are not using these ports, it is recommended to leave them closed.

Support links:
Edited by Guilhermesene4096

@Guilhermesene4096

Hi, 

Thank you for your prompt reply.

My OS is a Windows 11 (Home Single Language), version 22H2 (22621.3085). I have Kapersky's premium version.

The message is in Portuguese. I'm assuming that you can read it (Brazilian?). If not, please tell me that I'll translate to English.

About the tip: I don't know how to do this...Sorry.

Best,
Rodrigo

Captura de tela 2024-01-31 141214.jpg

@Rodrigo.LimaHi

Based on your username, I assume that you are Brazilian, you should have created a topic in the Brazilian section as I believe it would be easier for you to understand (see, it's just a tip)

Kaspersky monitors devices on the network for open ports and vulnerabilities on those devices. Through Kaspersky, it is not possible to manage these devices, it is up to the user to access them individually and apply the necessary corrections. Therefore, Kaspersky only monitors and alerts users accordingly.

To fix this issue, you must manually access your router. Even if the port is open on the router, Kaspersky will protect all your devices through the Firewall (filtering what enters and leaves the device), and if there is any malicious traffic it will be properly blocked. It is recommended that you look for information regarding your router and the possibility of closing this port 22 (SSH) and how this can be done (Maybe you should consult the device documentation)

There is a similar thread in the Brazilian section, you might want to check it out → Open doors

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Guilhermesene4096

I'll check this thread that you mentioned.

I even used that tool that you suggested (Network Port Checker & Scanner Tool). Apparently all ports are 'filtered'.

However, I'll try to check the router's documentation, because the settings of it are not very intuitve.

Thank you!

Tchau!

Best,
Rodrigo

• Like 1