Start-up from Kaspersky rescue disk fails [MOVED]

gilberto

Is there one of you who has a laptop MSI CR61 2M with a processor intel core i3-4100 M and clock speed 2.5GHz and 8 gb memory.

I use Kaspersky internet security and I have a usb stick with the iso files of the image kdr.iso. This is for creating a Kaspersky rescue disk.

I want to boot up this usb stick but this is not working. I have selected the usb stick as the first boot option in the UEFI without csm, but it does not start up when I boot again. See also the attachments. Should the secure control be off or on?

Please reply and thank you in advance.

grtz,

Gilberto

Thank you kindly for your answers.
I already have a bootable USB flash drive where the 11 files get up. You can see this on the screenshot I took. I made the thumb drive with Rufus.
It should contain a EFIBOOTBOOTX64. EFI file (and others).
Are the files on the screenshot the right files?
On the printscreen you can see the file boot.efi
I set the USB stick to be the first startup in the UEFI and I have MBR set up, also Fat 32 and the iso file kdr.iso (596 MB).
What am I doing wrong? My laptop is MSI CR61 2M, processor intel core i3-4100 M, 8gb memory ,2.5gb clock speed.
Grtz,
Gilberto

Thanks. 

Yes, I disabled the Security Check. But it's not going to work either. I also tried to boot the kaspersky rescue disk on my Lenovo laptop, but it doesn't work on it either.

I don't use the virtual box because there are risks involved.

If I want to log into Kaspersky community, a notification will always appears in Russian to create another account. If I enter my email address, i'll get a notification that my email address already exists.

I had to enter a different email address and username to log in. Really not normal on kaspersky's website. See attachment

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

gilberto

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking at the whole thread, I have to assume that there is not a single competent moderator in the whole community.  For advice seekers and beginners an abomination. And for Kaspersky, not a recommendation.  Dobry notsch.