Signed into wrong account on mobile

Hello I was going to add my mobile to my account but I accidentally created a new one with an old email I don’t use anymore(though I still have access to - I have yet to verify the account I just created) how can I transfer it to the my Kaspersky account of my current email so I can manage them from one account  I can’t find a option to sign out on the android app

1. ❓ I can’t find a option to sign out on the android app

I was going to add my mobile to my account but I accidentally created a new one with an old email I don’t use anymore (though I still have access to.

I have yet to verify the account I just created.

How can I transfer it to the my Kaspersky account of my current email so I can manage them from one account. 

Hello @Arsenal123

Welcome back!

1. On Android, there is no “sign out” option, from the KIS application. 

If you've partially setup KIS with an incorrect email address, there should not be an available KIS Premium subscription available (associated with the incorrect email address), bc, your correct email address will have been used (by you & Kaspersky) when the license was purchased. 

• 🅰 After entering the incorrect email & the app signing into the incorrect MyKaspersky account, did you actually manually enter the activation code for your existing license? 

Please let us know, we’ll step you thru fixing the issue? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

I was going to add my mobile to my account but I accidentally created a new one with an old email I don’t use anymore (though I still have access to.

How can I transfer it to the my Kaspersky account of my current email so I can manage them from one account. 

Hello @Arsenal123

Welcome back!

If you've partially setup KIS with an incorrect email address, there should not be an available KIS Premium subscription available (associated with the incorrect email address), bc, your correct email address will have been used (by you & Kaspersky) when the license was purchased. 

• 🅰 After entering the incorrect email & the app signing into the incorrect MyKaspersky account, did you actually manually enter the activation code for your existing license? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi the licence was purchased via the Kaspersky store on Amazon I already had the the licence activated on my phone before accidentally creating the new account when I meant to sign in with my my Kaspersky account using my current e-mail 

Hello @Arsenal123

Welcome back!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello the licence was purchased via the Kaspersky store on Amazon I had already activated the subscription before accidentally  creating a new account

I already had the the licence activated on my phone before accidentally creating the new account when I meant to sign in with my MyKaspersky account using my current e-mail 

Hello @Arsenal123

Thank you for posting back & the additional information. 

1. Using a Chrome browser - NOT the KIS app, log into the MyKaspersky account that is the wrong account. 
  2. Go to https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices
  3. Select Disconnect device
  4. Select OK, to the DISCONNECT DEVICE popup. 
  5. Go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
  6. Select Delete account → confirm the action by selecting DELETE
  7. Exit the Chrome browser. 
  8. Shutdown, power OFF the Android, wait 1 to 3 minutes. 
  9. Power ON Android, login. 
  10. Open KIS. 
  11. Login to (your) MyKaspersky account from KIS application, with the correct email address. 
  12. If necessary resync the license. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

I already had the the licence activated on my phone before accidentally creating the new account when I meant to sign in with my MyKaspersky account using my current e-mail 

Hello @Arsenal123

Thank you for posting back & the additional information. 

1. Using a Chrome browser - NOT the KIS app, log into the MyKaspersky account that is the wrong account. 
  2. Go to https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices
  3. Select Disconnect device
  4. Select OK, to the DISCONNECT DEVICE popup. 
  5. Go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
  6. Select Delete account → confirm the action by selecting DELETE
  7. Exit the Chrome browser. 
  8. Shutdown, power OFF the Android, wait 1 to 3 minutes. 
  9. Power ON Android, login. 
  10. Open KIS. 
  11. Login to (your) MyKaspersky account from KIS application, with the correct email address. 
  12. If necessary resync the license. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

(Ok I just clicked on the link to verify the e-mail(for my old e-mail) and it took my to Moscow.mykaspersky.com is that a concern?(im in the UK

@Arsenal123,

1. Is the device you’ve installed the Kaspersky software on, an Android or iOS? 
  2. When you logged into the MyKaspersky account, with the incorrect email address, did you see the verify email & link ? 
  3. Have you followed our instructions? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

1) Android ,  2)haven’t logged in yet I created the account in app when I typed the wrong e-mail 3) No can’t do that without creating a password to confirm  the account after following the link but the  link in the e-mail itself went was as stated before went to  Moscow.mykaspersky.com so it made me a little unsure

Sorry if I being thick & not understanding

1) Android ,  2)haven’t logged in yet I created the account in app when I typed the wrong e-mail 3) No can’t do that without creating a password to confirm  the account after following the link but the  link in the e-mail itself went was as stated before went to  Moscow.mykaspersky.com so it made me a little unsure

Hello @Arsenal123
Thank you for the information👌

You're not at all "thick", the issue is not straightforward! 

Apologies for the delay😥 , we've been replicating your steps, however, we did not buy a premium license, we spend too much $ buying Kaspersky licenses to test issues, & with this specific problem we're able to replicate (what you've done) using KIS Free. 

Don't worry about Moscow.mykaspersky.com, ours went to Toronto mykaspersky.com → we're not in Canada. 

• ❓ We're assuming, from your tag, you're in the UK? When you created the account, did you select Region: UK? 

Please do the following: 

• 🅰 Using a Chrome browser - NOT the KIS app:
  1. For the MyKaspersky account "wrong" email address →  create the password.
  2. Log into the MyKaspersky account that is the wrong account
  3. Go to https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices.
  4. Select Disconnect device.
  5. Select OK, to the DISCONNECT DEVICE popup
  6. Go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
  7. Select Delete account.
  8. Confirm the action by selecting DELETE. 
  9. Exit the Chrome browser. 
  10. Uninstall KIS app.
  11. Shutdown, power OFF the Android, wait 1 to 3 minutes. 
  12. Power ON Android, login. 
  • 🅱 Using a Chrome browser - NOT the KIS app:
  1. Log in to the MyKaspersky account that is the right email address/account
  2. Check the KIS License is available? 
  3. Log out of the MyKaspersky account.
  4. Exit Chrome browser. 
  5. From Google Play Store → download KIS
  6. Install KIS.
  7. Configure KIS.  
  8. Login to (your) MyKaspersky account from KIS application, with the correct email address → make sure KIS syncs with the License? 

Any questions, or if you get stuck - take screen-prints & post back?

Please let us now the outcome of all steps in both group 🅰  & 🅱 ? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi when i clicked sign in and tyed my

Hello @Arsenal123
Thank you for the information👌

You're not at all "thick", the issue is not straightforward! 

Apologies for the delay😥 , we've been replicating your steps, however, we did not buy a premium license, we spend too much $ buying Kaspersky licenses to test issues, & with this specific problem we're able to replicate (what you've done) using KIS Free. 

Don't worry about Moscow.mykaspersky.com, ours went to Toronto mykaspersky.com → we're not in Canada. 

• ❓ We're assuming, from your tag, you're in the UK? When you created the account, did you select Region: UK? 

Please do the following: 

• 🅰 Using a Chrome browser - NOT the KIS app:
  1. For the MyKaspersky account "wrong" email address →  create the password.
  2. Log into the MyKaspersky account that is the wrong account
  3. Go to https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices.
  4. Select Disconnect device.
  5. Select OK, to the DISCONNECT DEVICE popup
  6. Go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
  7. Select Delete account.
  8. Confirm the action by selecting DELETE. 
  9. Exit the Chrome browser. 
  10. Uninstall KIS app.
  11. Shutdown, power OFF the Android, wait 1 to 3 minutes. 
  12. Power ON Android, login. 
  • 🅱 Using a Chrome browser - NOT the KIS app:
  1. Log in to the MyKaspersky account that is the right email address/account
  2. Check the KIS License is available? 
  3. Log out of the MyKaspersky account.
  4. Exit Chrome browser. 
  5. From Google Play Store → download KIS
  6. Install KIS.
  7. Configure KIS.  
  8. Login to (your) MyKaspersky account from KIS application, with the correct email address → make sure KIS syncs with the License? 

Any questions, or if you get stuck - take screen-prints & post back?

Please let us now the outcome of all steps in both group 🅰  & 🅱 ? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thanks but when I typed my correct email in I did get sign in option like it shows here 

What got was this(of course this Is not my actual e-mail but I got the same thing when typing my real email  ) I'm guessing this is ok despite what was shown in the first pic?

P.S when the license was purchased it said it could be used for up to 3 accounts(my mum and I purchased enough for both of us) of course we can put them all on mine but it would be easier for both of us to register our device s on our own accounts

Moderator note : Email address removed

Hello @Arsenal123

Thank you for the update!

Regarding the app & documentation difference, Kaspersky have not updated their documentation & the new KIS app login is confusing → it only presents a screen to create a new account (your second image), however, the next screen should “advise” the account already exists & ask if you wish to use the existing account…. 

As long as you’ve signed in with the correct email address & the app synchronised with the license, you’re fine, well done👏

If the license is for more than one user, each user can have their own account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Arsenal123

Thank you for the update!

Regarding the app & documentation difference, Kaspersky have not updated their documentation & the new KIS app login is confusing → it only presents a screen to create a new account (your second image), however, the next screen should “advise” the account already exists & ask if you wish to use the existing account…. 

As long as you’ve signed in with the correct email address & the app synchronised with the license, you’re fine, well done👏

If the license is for more than one user, each user can have their own account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Excellent all sorted on the app thanks when my mum current licence expires she can add our new one on hers