Sign-in is temporarily unavailable (Unable to login after re-install)

Hi,

I am facing some serious issue here.

I was not able to login despite successfully installed the application.

It keep prompting Sign-in is temporarily unavailable.

I waited one whole day and retry but is still the same.

I am not sure what happen, Last week, when I reformat my pc and install the application, I do not have this issue.

But yesterday when I reformat my pc and reinstall, this issue start popping out.

I have check my subscription and the number of devices that is currently using this, subscription is still active and I have not exceed the number of devces.

Please help.

Capture.PNG

Hi,

I actually format my whole pc so it was factory settings before I install the Kaspersky software.

Previously, I did not make any changes to 1,2 or 3 when I install and it was working perfectly.

I have actually try to turn off the default firewall from Windows when I try to login, it is still the same.

I have even try follow the instructions on google to change my device DNS address but it is not working.

Yes, I have even try to reset the networking setting to factory default even after I have format my PC.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Playful said:

I actually format my whole pc so it was factory settings before I install the Kaspersky software.

Previously, I did not make any changes to 1,2 or 3 when I install and it was working perfectly.

• I have actually try to turn off the default firewall from Windows when I try to login, it is still the same.

I have even try follow the instructions on google to change my device DNS address but it is not working.

Yes, I have even try to reset the networking setting to factory default even after I have format my PC.

Hello @Playful

Thank you for replying!

We've noticed (your) other topics. 

***Kaspersky Premium has it's own firewall -  IF Kaspersky has been installed correctly - Windows Firewall should be OFF - Kaspersky takes over the Windows firewall during the installation***

At this stage you don't need to collect information - just log a request - so Kaspersky are able to start assisting; follow this guide: log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown; please include a detailed history. Also, (you) need to select Kaspersky Premium:

image.thumb.png.78c329c05f69a608603eaf04076f103d.png

***if (you) haven't SHUTDOWN the machine using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, then power ON by pressing the power button, & logging in, that should be done too!***

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Read

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
if (you) haven't SHUTDOWN the machine using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, then power ON by pressing the power button, & logging in, that should be done too!