Safe Browsing on Chrome Beta - Android

Hello, I bought a chinese Android phone and as you might know, some apps are blocked, Chrome cannot be installed but Chrome Beta can (officially from play store).

I would like to enable safe browsing but I don't want to use Yandex or Firefox, would be great to support Chrome Beta.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Nanoni564 said:

Hello, I bought a Chinese Android phone and as you might know, some apps are blocked, Chrome cannot be installed but Chrome Beta can (officially from play store).

I would like to enable safe browsing but I don't want to use Yandex or Firefox, would be great to support Chrome Beta.

Hello @Nanoni564

Welcome!

1. Kaspersky has a long standing policy, they support commercially released hardware & software *only* -> beta releases are not supported.
  2. *Specifically*, for Android, Safe-browsing, Supported browsers:

"Safe Browsing only checks websites in Google Chrome, Firefox, and Yandex Browser (requires Android 7.0 or later).

This feature may also work with pre-installed browsers of some devices, for example Samsung Internet on a Samsung device and Huawei Browser on Huawei devices.

Other browsers are not supported.

Due to technical limitations, Safe Browsing may not detect all malicious websites that are opened in the Yandex Browser. We are currently working to overcome these limitations and make the feature work in this browser in the same way it works in other supported browsers."

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
reformatted resource