Report False Info - Report on User of infected & Report on Device User

Go to solution Solved by Zied,

HEllo Everyone!

I am facing an issue with default reports. 

1. When we generate the Report on Users of Infected Devices, it is supposed to show us the users of infected devices. But the reports show some of the ENdpoints and VM names instead of user names, confusing the report type. Everyone's help would be appreciated.
  2. The report is REPORT ON DEVICE USERS, but it shows only a few devices and also shows the devices that have not been active for a long time. The main issue is not showing any option for next entries; for example, it shows 1000 total entries with no option for next page.

Everyone is requested to share their views and help me troubleshoot the issue.

SOME INFO:
KSC 14
KESW 11.9
KESL 11.3

• Solution

Hello,

You can change reports settings to add fields or to modify number of entries per page.

Please check screenshots, it's in Frensh version but it doesn't change from English version.

1.jpg

2.jpg

2 hours ago, Zied said:

Hello,

You can change reports settings to add fields or to modify number of entries per page.

Please check screenshots, it's in Frensh version but it doesn't change from English version.

1.jpg

2.jpg

There is no issue with french version of the screenshot but it will really help me get rid of the issue Here are english version screenshot attached
image.thumb.png.165bf0c5ba3bc8a4018fd93eefb63565.pngimage.thumb.png.4abfcbfaed084e3b36a70d2871c24cb9.png

Thanks again, @Zied

• Like 1