Jump to content

Problems with Asus AI Suite 3 after last database update (08/08/22)


Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

Recommended Posts

I'm a KTS user and had the very same problem unfortunately. I was using the latest compatible version of AI Suite 3 for my motherboard (v3.00.13) downloaded from Asus official website. It was such an awful experience for me because I've spent a couple of hours trying to uninstall and reinstall the AI Suite, thinking the Asus software was causing the problem. I couldn't get the AI Suite work again unless if I uninstalled the KTS from my PC completely. Now, AI Suite is working without any problems. I am using another AV software until it's resolved. I hope they'll fix it soon 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am having exactly the same problem.  I am using the latest version of AISuite for my motherboard using Kaspersky Total Security version 21.3.10.391 (j)

Just spent all night trying to diagnose it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good Morning I just got the same problem here. Up until Yesterday everything was ok, but after todays update (August 10, 2022) my ASUS Ai Suite II stopped working and i can't even unninstall it! I use Windows 7 64 and Kaspersky Internet Security. I force delete it and now i can't install it back! My Motherboard is a ASUS Z-77A. I use KIS since 2017 and this is the first problem i have with it.

Edited by camb27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Of note: This also affects Asus Suite 2 as well.  My machine is older and I have to use V2 to control the motherboard fan.  The problem arose today when I turned on my PC.  The Kaspersky database was from yesterday. 

The problem is slightly different in that Kaspersky outright prevents V2 from running; there is no error message.  I was greeted to the screeching of the motherboard fan spinning up and down.  Even with expemptions in place it still won't run, nor will it allow me to re-run the Asus installation program.

After reading the thread on V3 I updated the database to current, but the problem still persists.

I've completely uninstalled Kaspersky and the Asus Suite runs fine again.  It's a tough call: Do I rely on Microsoft Defender or do I wear noise cancelling headphones to be able to use my PC?

Windows 10 64bit, Kaspersky Internet Security.

Edited by snowwraith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, camb27 said:

Good Morning I just got the same problem here. Up until Yesterday everything was ok, but after todays update (August 10, 2022) my ASUS Ai Suite II stopped working and i can't even unninstall it! I use Windows 7 64 and Kaspersky Internet Security. I force delete it and now i can't install it back! My Motherboard is a ASUS Z-77A. I use KIS since 2017 and this is the first problem i have with it.

My incident number is  INC000014383194

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Greetings all, 

I do have the same problem here as well! My PC's Windows version is 11. 

I uninstalled the KTS temporally until the issue is fixed and Asus AI Suite 3 is working fine now. 

 

ASUS AI Suites .jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, snowwraith said:

I've completely uninstalled Kaspersky and the Asus Suite runs fine again.  It's a tough call: Do I rely on Microsoft Defender or do I wear noise cancelling headphones to be able to use my PC?

For control pc fan, for now, you can use Fan Control V121 software, works for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dingo said:

For control pc fan, for now, you can use Fan Control V121 software, works for me

Thank you for the reply.  Unfortunately this doesn't work with the small fans on the motherboard (northbridge/southbridge), only for the CPU/GPU and case fans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i have same problem last month its fix by kaseprsky update automatic ! and then i reinstall asus ai suit 3 and aura 

and yesterday again i have same problem with same error guys ! when i update my kaspersky total security and reboot my desktop its broken again !

have solution anyone ? i cant even install ai suit 3 and aura !

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @mhnproject, please uninstall Kaspersky product, restart PC, then download and install the latest version of Asus Ai Suite and Armory Crate via: https://www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/

Then install Kaspersky anew.

Will the issue persist with the latest version of Asus Ai Suite? If yes, please collect a new set of traces and send to technical support via the indicent to support:

Here is how to collect traces: https://support.kaspersky.com/15535

- enable traces

- restart PC

- reproduce the issue with AI Suite

- stop traces

- upload the logs to some cloud

- log a case support as per the instruction from Flood above and include the link to the logs 

- send the link to download the logs to the incident for us to further analyze

- let us know the incident number by posting it here

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello.

                 I just performed a complete uninstall of KIS and install the ultimate version of Asus Al Suite 3. When doing this Al Suite 3 works perfectly. Then I installed KIS again on the computer and after updating, failed again Al Suite 3 completely so KIS fully blocking the application.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Hi @mhnproject, please uninstall Kaspersky product, restart PC, then download and install the latest version of Asus Ai Suite and Armory Crate via: https://www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/

 

My motherboard does not support the latest version of AI Suite or Armory Crate.  I can only use Suite II.  Motherboard is Asus Sabertooth X79 (I did say it was an older machine)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

install the latest version

3 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Hi @mhnproject, please uninstall Kaspersky product, restart PC, then download and install the latest version of Asus Ai Suite and Armory Crate via: https://www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/

Then install Kaspersky anew.

Will the issue persist with the latest version of Asus Ai Suite? If yes, please collect a new set of traces and send to technical support via the indicent to support:

Here is how to collect traces: https://support.kaspersky.com/15535

- enable traces

- restart PC

- reproduce the issue with AI Suite

- stop traces

- upload the logs to some cloud

- log a case support as per the instruction from Flood above and include the link to the logs 

- send the link to download the logs to the incident for us to further analyze

- let us know the incident number by posting it here

install the latest version of asus aisute does not solve the problem at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

please uninstall Kaspersky product, restart PC, then download and install the latest version of Asus Ai Suite and Armory Crate

I tried to do it again and now it worked, Ai Suite is up again and no more error messages

Win 10 home x64

Armoury Crate 3.2.2.3

Ai Suite 3 3.00.13

Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (j) database 11/08/2022

Edited by Dingo
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dingo said:

I tried to do it again and now it worked, Ai Suite is up again and no more error messages

Win 10 home x64

Armoury Crate 3.2.2.3

Ai Suite 3 3.00.13

Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3.10.391 (j) database 11/08/2022

hi . can i ask what is your mainboard model ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, mhnproject said:

hi . can i ask what is your mainboard model ?

Asus Z87 plus

Really, I can't understand. I tried 3 times reinstalling everything before, and the problem was still there. Now it works. Maybe thanks for this new database, but looks like other people still have the problem. If you haven't done it yet, try install Armoury crate even if your motherboard (or os) isn't compatible

 

immagine_2022-08-11_172720437.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dingo said:

Asus Z87 plus

Really, I can't understand. I tried 3 times reinstalling everything before, and the problem was still there. Now it works. Maybe thanks for this new database, but looks like other people still have the problem. If you haven't done it yet, try install Armoury crate even if your motherboard (or os) isn't compatible

 

immagine_2022-08-11_172720437.png

 thanks buddy . i think this bug return again , idk why . i have this issue last month and now its return . it's so annoying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, I had the same problem for a few days now, AIsuite won't start, Aura also, only getting the 2 errors on the screen. I got it fixed now, but it needs a few restarts. Firstly, if you have any kaspersky product (kis, kts, kav, password manager etc.) installed, deinstall it and then restart your PC. Then aisuite will start to work again, but if you install kaspersky again it will fail again. The important thing is to, when you deinstall kaspersky and restart your pc, you need to deinstall aisuite, aura etc. too, then restart again. Now your PC is without kaspersky and asus products. First install kaspersky and update the database, restart, then install Asus products and it will work. If you install Asus products before kaspersky, it won't work and keep in mind that you need to restart after every installation.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wizzo said:

So, I had the same problem for a few days now, AIsuite won't start, Aura also, only getting the 2 errors on the screen. I got it fixed now, but it needs a few restarts. Firstly, if you have any kaspersky product (kis, kts, kav, password manager etc.) installed, deinstall it and then restart your PC. Then aisuite will start to work again, but if you install kaspersky again it will fail again. The important thing is to, when you deinstall kaspersky and restart your pc, you need to deinstall aisuite, aura etc. too, then restart again. Now your PC is without kaspersky and asus products. First install kaspersky and update the database, restart, then install Asus products and it will work. If you install Asus products before kaspersky, it won't work and keep in mind that you need to restart after every installation.

That is not a fair solution. Kaspersky needs to solve this "stupid issue" with ASUS services not starting. (error 1053)

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Wizzo said:

So, I had the same problem for a few days now, AIsuite won't start, Aura also, only getting the 2 errors on the screen. I got it fixed now, but it needs a few restarts. Firstly, if you have any kaspersky product (kis, kts, kav, password manager etc.) installed, deinstall it and then restart your PC. Then aisuite will start to work again, but if you install kaspersky again it will fail again. The important thing is to, when you deinstall kaspersky and restart your pc, you need to deinstall aisuite, aura etc. too, then restart again. Now your PC is without kaspersky and asus products. First install kaspersky and update the database, restart, then install Asus products and it will work. If you install Asus products before kaspersky, it won't work and keep in mind that you need to restart after every installation.

Thank you! Thank you! I did what u said and it worked! Now lets hope i do not have to do this everytime i update the KIS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AragornPT said:

That is not a fair solution. Kaspersky needs to solve this "stupid issue" with ASUS services not starting. (error 1053)

They fixed the database and it's working fine now. I hope it doesn't come back with the next update, but for now all is good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.