Phone screen unable to rotate with KSK

1. Google Pixel 5, Android 14

2. KSK 1.98.0.6

3. When KSK. 1.98.0.6 is installed on my son's phone, his screen won't rotate.  He can turn the option for screen rotation on, but it still doesn't rotate.  This is regardless of what app he tries to run (Netflix, YouTube, etc.). I've tried turning off the setting in KSK to display over other apps, but this didn't work. I have even paused the app from my phone and it still doesn't rotate.  It will only rotate if I uninstall KSK

22 hours ago, Jason needs answers said:

Google Pixel 5, Android 14; KSK 1.98.0.6

1. When KSK. 1.98.0.6 is installed on my son's phone, his screen won't rotate.  He can turn the option for screen rotation on, but it still doesn't rotate.  This is regardless of what app he tries to run (Netflix, YouTube, etc.). I've tried turning off the setting in KSK to display over other apps, but this didn't work. I have even paused the app from my phone and it still doesn't rotate.  Screen will only rotate if I uninstall KSK.

Hello @Jason needs answers

Welcome!

1. IF KSK is Premium, not Free, please log a request with: Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.  
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Juancan23 said:

I have this same issue.  I am on Premium plan.

1. what can I do to fix this.  

Hello @Juancan23

Welcome!

1. Please log a request with: Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.  
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋