PC Acceleration Tool

Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

Good evening, could anyone tell me why the PC Acceleration tool that comes with Kaspersky PLUS does not completely clean the computer, when I scan it with CCleaner it finds many more files to be removed than the KASPERSKY tool.
Could someone tell me why this is? ?
I'm finding more advantage of using Ccleaner than the Kaspersky tool.  ?

• Solution

Hello @SystemInfo,

there is a difference in the way of working and what consideration is given to a system.

Kaspersky deletes only what is really unnecessary.
Your product also deletes files or registry entries that are only dispensable at first glance.
You often only notice the difference when you want to install a new program and the installation fails because certain dependencies cannot be resolved.

Please let the tool delete only the files or registry entries that you yourself can classify as not needed.

Kaspersky takes a somewhat conservative approach here, but this prevents later errors as much as possible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello ?

I find if you use the Privacy/Privacy Cleaner along with the PC Speed Up, does a heck of a job, along with plenty of options (Privacy Cleaner, scrolling down the list). CCleaner's sole existence in their life is that of a utility software, Kaspersky is a security software with some nice utility features, so I'm okay with that. We also have the Windows Disk Cleanup utility.

I also appreciate that Kaspersky does not find all the regestry keys like CCleaner does. I think that could get an average user in trouble if they were to delete all the suggested keys by CCleaner. I like Kapsersky's conservative approach in that regard as well.

Edited by jonny quest
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, jonny quest disse:

Hello ?

I find if you use the Privacy/Privacy Cleaner along with the PC Speed Up, does a heck of a job, along with plenty of options (Privacy Cleaner, scrolling down the list). CCleaner's sole existence in their life is that of a utility software, Kaspersky is a security software with some nice utility features, so I'm okay with that. We also have the Windows Disk Cleanup utility.

I also appreciate that Kaspersky does not find all the regestry keys like CCleaner does. I think that could get an average user in trouble if they were to delete all the suggested keys by CCleaner. I like Kapsersky's conservative approach in that regard as well.

Mas eu estou falando que o Kaspersky não limpa historico de navegação dos navegadores, e o ccleaner limpa... o KASPERSKY limpa so temporarios de windows. o que eu queria que o KASPERSKY  tivesse o poder de limpar tudo menos registro do windows.

5 minutes ago, SystemInfo said:

But it's missing folders to do browser checks that ccleanner enters to scan.

Yep, in that regard you're right. It's a simplified version compared to CCleaner.

I just wish Kaspersky would include both of those options, Privacy Cleaner and PC Speed Up into one module, so there would be less clicking and ticking to find those two options. 

Edited by jonny quest
  • Like 1

Hello @jonny quest  & @SystemInfo

Also, be alert to which options are selected as "rollback' is not available for all - in other words, make sure you have backups, restore points - before running these tools. 

Re: "I just wish Kaspersky...", @jonny quest, please submit a Feeback, I have a suggestion, or I have a complaint request

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife disse:

Also, be alert to which options are selected as "rollback' is not available for all - in other words, make sure you have backups, restore points - before running these tools. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

We're not talking about what you said, we're saying that Kaspersky could find a lot more files and scan more files doing it like ccleanner.

3 minutes ago, jonny quest disse:

Sim, a esse respeito você está certo. É uma versão simplificada em comparação com o CCleaner.

Eu só gostaria que o Kaspersky incluísse essas duas opções: Privacy Cleaner e PC Speed Up em um módulo, para que houvesse menos cliques e ticking para encontrar essas duas opções.

I wonder why moderators like to say that everything is perfect in kaspersky and do not accept the observations that we said that there is a lot more missing to be better in the case of the cleaner that lacks many folders to be scanned.

There is no argument against facts. do a search for temporary files with ccleanner and kaspersky, CCLERANNER will find it much more garbage than kaspersky, look, I'm only talking about temporary files what I'm talking about is FACT, and it's already been tested.

Kaspersky please improve this search.

Not trying to play both sides of the fence, but I know what you're saying @SystemInfo, but also as in my 1st post, I would rather have Kaspersky do what it's best at, and made for, a security solution and use CCleaner on-demand as needed. To be honest, I hardly use CCleaner anymore, mainly the Kaspersky and the Windows tools and also manually clean my browser history from the browsers themselves. 

Edited by jonny quest

6 minutes ago, jonny quest disse:

Not trying to play both sides of the fence, but I know what you're saying @SystemInfo, but also as in my 1st post, I would rather have Kaspersky do what it's best at, and made for, a security solution and use CCleaner on-demand as needed. To be honest, I hardly use CCleaner anymore, mainly the Kaspersky and the Windows tools and also manually clean my browser history from the browsers themselves. 

I understand your opinion.
Since Kaspersky is a security company and not a company that cleans unnecessary files.
Leave it to companies like CCLEANNER, which has been on the market for many years and knows what it does.
I was just giving an opinion but I know that nobody here will recognize that. more is just an opinion.
What I come to show here are real facts, Ccleanner cleans more temporary files than kaspersky, and what ccleananner really cleans is unnecessary files.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Re: "I just wish Kaspersky...", @jonny quest, please submit a Feeback, I have a suggestion, or I have a complaint request

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Thank you for that reminder, @Flood and Flood's wife ?

Your request has been submitted

Your incident number is: INC000014758451 

• Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, jonny quest said:

Thank you for that reminder, @Flood and Flood's wife ?

Your request has been submitted. Your incident number is: INC000014758451 

You're most welcome @jonny quest!

Thank you for being proactive? & we're glad you were able to translate 'feeback'. Mea culpa?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1