Password Manager is reporting risks on passwords that are no longer valid

SeaMarkie

I have a lot of passwords, and many are reused. I want to clean this up, but I am finding that I already cleaned up a number of them, but even with refreshing, Password Manager still shows them with the old (leaked) password. Some of these were changed quite a while ago. Because there are so many, I don’t want to have to keep going through and figuring out manually which risks are valid and which aren’t. 

What can I do to make Password Manager report only on current passwords?

Thank you. 

1. I have a lot of passwords, many are reused. I want to clean this up, but I am finding that I already cleaned up a number of them, but even with refreshing, Password Manager still shows them with the old (leaked) password. Some of these were changed quite a while ago. What can I do to make Password Manager report only on current passwords?
  2. Because there are so many, I don’t want to have to keep going through and figuring out manually which risks are valid and which aren’t. 

Hello @SeaMarkie

Welcome!

1. If any Low strength & or Not unique - Password requires attention - passwords have been corrected, they will not show in the Password check, unless, something is not working - is the x Passwords require your attention number changing after you’ve corrected an issue? 
  2. Manual management of Password check - Password requires attention is all that is available atm

However, there’s been Password check - Password requires attention improvement requests, that Kaspersky have acknowledged, refer:

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource:

Passwords Check