The Background:
First and foremost, I have been subscribed to Kaspersky for a couple years now and everyone has recently heard of the recent ban of Kaspersky services and products in the US which means that I won't be able to use their services. I also know that UltraAV is taking over as a successor to Kaspersky.

The Problem:

Main thing I want to do is cancel auto-renewal and subscription, as well as remove my credit card from their database.

I have made several attempts to contact customer service through email, phone and support but so far I haven't received anything back. I even submitted several complaints and requests through the support begging them to cancel my subscription. I even went on my subscription page and there is literally no button to let me cancel the subscription.
Ways I contacted them:

• Calling US phone number: (866) 328-5700
  • Emailing their US email: *****@*****.tld
  • Submitting a couple complaints or requests through their support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/us/b2c/us

The reason being that UltraAV randomly installed on my computer without permission. It feels like a breach in my online privacy and safety. Why would I want to have software that I have never heard of to be in charge of providing protection for my computer? 

Also, I know cancelling the account would NOT cancel the auto-renewal and subscription.

Would someone from Kaspersky please help me with this. I have tried everything possible.

Kaspersky Subscription.jpg

8 hours ago, VicHoss said:

The Background:
First and foremost, I have been subscribed to Kaspersky for a couple years now and everyone has recently heard of the recent ban of Kaspersky services and products in the US which means that I won't be able to use their services.

I also know that UltraAV is taking over as a successor to Kaspersky.

The Problem:

I have made several attempts to contact customer service through email, phone and support but so far I haven't received anything back.

I even submitted several complaints and requests through the support begging them to cancel my subscription.

I even went on my subscription page and there is literally no button to let me cancel the subscription.
Ways I contacted them:

• Calling US phone number: (866) 328-5700
  • Emailing their US email: *****@*****.tld
  • Submitting a couple complaints or requests through their support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/us/b2c/us

The reason being that UltraAV randomly installed on my computer without permission. It feels like a breach in my online privacy and safety. Why would I want to have software that I have never heard of to be in charge of providing protection for my computer? 

Also, I know cancelling the account would NOT cancel the auto-renewal and subscription.

Would someone from Kaspersky please help me with this. I have tried everything possible.

Hello @VicHoss

Welcome!

• *We're not from Kaspersky*
  • Cancelling from within (your) MyKaspersky account only works under certain conditions. 
  1. When the incidents were submitted via the Kaspersky Customer Service website, did (you) receive automated emails with an incident reference # prefixed with: INC0000
  2. Post back those INC numbers please? 
  3. We always use the following process, try it, does it work?
  • On the support page - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select either Email or Chat, then fill in the template as shown; please include: The date of the purchase of the subscription, your full name, the e-mail address used for the purchase of the subscription, Subscription License number. 
  • *Also* - IF requesting Chat - ask the operator to email (you) a copy of the chat transcript *before* ending the chat - otherwise (you'll) have no record of the chat*

image.thumb.png.1bfaed700ea461b0b0c24970df054a31.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resource: 

How to disable license auto-renewal for Kaspersky solutions for home