New Forum Captchas When Logging In

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I don't know where to post this.  In the last few days, when I entered the forum address using Chrome (forum dot kaspersky dot com), I am presented with Captchas.  There is a message about "automated addresses."  I have to enter the Captchas two or three times, and then I can log in.  I am not using VPN.  The device is my Windows 11 Pro, Dell XPS 8930 desktop computer.  I have been a Forum member since May using this same device.  This never happened before.

Any ideas?

Thank you, and have a great day.

Regards,
Phil

@Flood and Flood's wife,

Thank you and @harlan4096 for your replies.  I logged in today without an issue.  I had my FastStone Capture software all ready to capture the screenshot.

Is there any possibility that we in the English Forum might have a dedicated subforum for website issues and questions?  I only posted in the K paid antivirus software subforum because there was nowhere else, and I have K Premium.

I am glad that I had not contravened any rules, so all is well that ends well.

Have a great day, and thank you.

Regards,
Phil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, garioch7 said:
  1. Is there any possibility that we in the English Forum might have a dedicated sub forum for website issues and questions? 
  2. I only posted in the K paid antivirus software sub forum because there was nowhere else, and I have K Premium.
  3. I am glad that I had not contravened any rules, so all is well that ends well.

Hello @garioch7

Thank you for posting back & the additional comments!

1. Posting in the section (you did) is so not a problem, IF there was an issue the hardworking Moderators would move the topic OR re-jig it in whatever way was necessary. 
  2. https://forum.kaspersky.com/forum/my-kaspersky-141/ - exists for website issues - IF (you) wanted - the issue could be logged in that section *but* again, where you posted was not & is not a problem. 
  3. We've advised previously, please stop worrying about contravening rules - the fact you have awareness of rules is light-years ahead of some & IF you did cross the line - a Moderator OR Admin would manage it - that has not happened, you are in a new Community & a very welcome contributor.  
  4. The eCaptcha / CrowdStrike issue was a huge pain in the a*se - for *all* - the only thing that made it tolerable was - it was a bit like Covid - everyone was impacted - it had a far reach - as @harlan4096 said, we were all in the same boat. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 2

Got in today without signing those captchas.

I am pleased to know that I am in such august company.  If you are all being hit as well, then it is indiscriminate.  That leaves me wondering what is triggering this security response.  I expect we will never know.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Phil

1 hour ago, garioch7 said:

Got in today without signing those captchas.

I am pleased to know that I am in such august company.  If you are all being hit as well, then it is indiscriminate.  That leaves me wondering what is triggering this security response.  I expect we will never know.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Phil

Mine came up today in Russian lol