Netflix not working on Windows - ERR Connection Close

8 hours ago, Richard85 said:

Philippines location cant connect to netflix when using Windows.

Android and IOS works fine

Other location works on WIndows

Hello @Richard85

Welcome back!

1. For Windows, in Kaspersky's VPN application, Streaming services tab, for Netflix, only USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan - are shown:netflix.thumb.jpg.1fb1e332759987c2201c12193dc0b549.jpg

2. According to the Supported streaming services document - for Netflix, only USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan - are supported, the document review date: Dec 12th, 2023, so how iOS & Android are working is odd.

3. It'd be best to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - on the support page:  select Chat or Email, then fill in Cannot access a website when VPN is enabled template - see image below; please include a *detailed history*, so Support can try to assist...

2024-01-12_131523.thumb.png.ebdfb623aeae43f65711e37f2cc8783e.png

2024-01-12_130639.thumb.png.c958aa576a0ed87e844ce11f10bf936a.png

When the problem is resolved, please share the outcome, with the Community? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added info from actual VPN app.

Thanks I have raise it with customer service support.

I know Netflix PH library is not officially supported but Netflix can be access with its "generic" location

But on Android and IOS I can access Netflix PH library which is the "best" outcome

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Richard85 said:
  1. Thanks I have raise it with customer service support.
  2. I know Netflix PH library is not officially supported but Netflix can be access with its "generic" location
  3. But on Android and IOS I can access Netflix PH library which is the "best" outcome. 

Hello @Richard85

Thank you for posting back!

1. Excellent! 
  2. We do not understand this comment, what is meant by: "Netflix can be access with its "generic" location"? 
  3. Good, on Android, we can't, with the Premium VPN & Premium Netflix, for the Philippines, we get a terminated connection; post a Netflix URL that's working for the Philippines OR the name of a Philippine movie - you are successfully watching - from the Netflix Philippine catalogue please, we'd like to see if we can access it? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
modified 3, added: OR the name of a Philippine movie - you are successfully watching - from the Netflix Philippine catalogue please, we'd like to see if we can access it?