Multiple kaspaerky icon in the taskbar

This is kaspersky endpoint security.

Multiple kaspersky icon appearing in the taskbar , and when i try to scan my computer it stops, overall quits the program.

I have to re-run the application again , in order to run.

Any idea why this is happening?

Hello, @Seegii 

How many processes name “avpui.exe” display in the system processes list? When the mouse passes over these icons, will the icons disappear by themselves?

Regards.

Hello, 

Some of the dissapears some are not , 

As far as i can tell , there are two now,

Problem
Sometimes KES tray icon gives you some unexpected behavior like showing up twice or not appearing at all ( icons next to Windows clock).

Please follow the solution below:

Reset the tray icons:

Open regedit;
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\TrayNotify;
In the right pane, backup & delete the IconStreams Registry value;
Now back up & delete the PastIconsStream Registry value;
Close Registry Editor;
Open Task Manger Use File -> Run new task menu item in Task Manager;
Type Explorer in the "Create New Task" dialog and press Enter to restore Desktop.
This should fix your tray icons issues. The Registry values above represent the notification area icon cache which stores the tray icons for all apps.

If this cache is corrupted, it may also prevent system icons from appearing in the tray.

Problem
Sometimes KES tray icon gives you some unexpected behavior like showing up twice or not appearing at all ( icons next to Windows clock).

Please follow the solution below:

Reset the tray icons:

Open regedit;
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\TrayNotify;
In the right pane, backup & delete the IconStreams Registry value;
Now back up & delete the PastIconsStream Registry value;
Close Registry Editor;
Open Task Manger Use File -> Run new task menu item in Task Manager;
Type Explorer in the "Create New Task" dialog and press Enter to restore Desktop.
This should fix your tray icons issues. The Registry values above represent the notification area icon cache which stores the tray icons for all apps.

If this cache is corrupted, it may also prevent system icons from appearing in the tray.

Hello i have a question,
Can you elaborate more on the orange text?