MS Teams only works when i disable my Kaspersky

Hmbm
Go to solution Solved by Friend,

On 9/6/2023 at 12:16 PM, Friend said:

Hi, @Hmbm,
There is a suspicion that this is an old bug that has already been fixed in new versions.
Please try this solution:

• Open Kaspersky app, select Settings, select Generaluncheck Enable Self-Defense, select Save, select Yes - to confirm the action.
  • Exit Kaspersky app - on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Exit.
  • Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Report\ and delete the contents = all files and folders.
  • Start Kaspersky app.
  • Enable Self-Defense.
  • Restart your computer and check the issue

Another solution: Reinstall Kaspersky Total Security antivirus without saving data

Thanks! I have been struggling for some weeks now to get New Teams app to work, since Microsoft now have stopped the old Teams app. I could not even logon to new Teams. Just blinking when trying to klick my cashed login. No error messages whatever. Kaspersky should really fix this error by default! Teams is more or less a standard app nowdays. And blocking things without a headsup or warning is just stupid! 

6 hours ago, gigante said:

Thanks! I have been struggling for some weeks now to get New Teams app to work, since Microsoft now have stopped the old Teams app. I could not even logon to new Teams. Just blinking when trying to klick my cashed login. No error messages whatever. Kaspersky should really fix this error by default! Teams is more or less a standard app nowadays. And blocking things without a heads-up or warning is just stupid! 

Hello @gigante

Welcome!

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋