Mobil device disconnected, and accidentaly theft-locked

Hello @robertosch
Welcome again!

1. If the phone does not boot, how can it ask for a PIN? 
  2. When you set up the phone did you activate PIN CODE sign in? 
  3. Just to confirm, in your MyKaspersky account, you sent the Lock command to the phone & you then selected Disconnect device →  image set → is that the correct sequence

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi 

thank you very much for your reply.

the mobile device (Android) was already removed from devices connected in My Kaspersky, I tried to uninstall Kaspersky but could not proceed because of PIN, and then rebooted.
The mobile boots (sorry technically right) and asks immediately for PIN. I don’t remember the PIN.

I cannot see it anymore in My Kaspersky, so I cannot see neither password nor lock&locate.

there is no “old devices” section, as far as I can see.

thank you very much

Hello @robertosch

You’re most welcome🙂 !

Thank you for posting back & clarifying the situation👌

• As the phone is locked with KIS Anti-theft and Disconnect device has been selected: “The device and all Kaspersky applications installed on the device will be disconnected from your My Kaspersky account. This action cannot be undone
  • Put simply, by disassociating the device from the MyKaspersky account, there is now no mechanism to send anything to the device. 
  • The MyKaspersky account has Managed devices, & as already advised, if Disconnect device is selected, you’re telling the MyKaspersky account to forget everything about a device. 
  • So, you’re dealing with fixing the issue direct on the device, which means remembering the PIN code or doing a factory reset; hopefully, you have active backups of all critical data, running on a regular cycle? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋