Messing with Harpa AI - Chrome Extension.

Go to solution Solved by Jojo Mojo,

I am using this Chrome / Edge Extension called Harpa AI and Kaspersky seems to be messing around with it across all my machines using Kaspersky (different versions).

Steps to Replicate problem:

1) I have to EXIT Kaspersky FULLY for Harpa AI Extenstion to work with the paid version of ChatGPT. Remember, I have to EXIT Kaspersky and not just "pause protection". 

2) VERY Strangely, with Kaspersky enabled, Harpa AI is working fine with the FREE version of ChatGPT but not with the paid version.

Which leaves me in a quandary. What setting do I tweak within Kaspersky? @Flood and Flood's wife Any advice my friend?

I want to use it with the PAID Version of ChatGPT.

Edited by Jojo Mojo

26 minutes ago, Jojo Mojo disse:

I am using this Chrome / Edge Extension called Harpa AI and Kaspersky seems to be messing around with it across all my machines using Kaspersky (different versions).

1) I have to EXIT Kaspersky FULLY for Harpa AI Extenstion to work with the paid version of ChatGPT. Remember, I have to EXIT Kaspersky and not just "pause protection". 

2) VERY Strangely, with Kaspersky enabled, Harpa AI is working fine with the FREE version of ChatGPT but not with the paid version.

Which leaves me in a quandary. What setting do I tweak within Kaspersky? @Flood and Flood's wife Any advice my friend?

The best alternative to this problem is to talk to support, as it works with the free chatgpt version, when you use the paid one it doesn't work.

https://support.kaspersky.com/us/b2c/us

If support helped you, please come back to this topic and update us on how it was fixed, it will help other people who have the same problem.
Thanks

Edited by SystemInfo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jojo Mojo said:

Hello @Jojo Mojo

Welcome back!

1. Which Kaspersky *names & version numbers*, read: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?
  2. Define *messing around* -> what does  *messing around* mean *exactly*-> how does the paid version *not*  work *exactly* -> what errors are showing on screen - post *full-screen-screenshots* (hide any private information before posting)  -> in Kaspersky Reports are there any Harpa related errors? 
  3. In (your) Harpa Paid account - have you verified the subscription has been fully processed - sorry, we understand it seems to be an obvious question, but, we have not been given much info here JM so may ask some questions that seem obvious (to you). 
  4. In the Harpa Paid extension, Site Access, is -> Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit - On all sites - selected? 
  5. When (you're) using Harpa Paid, are you signed in via Google, via Microsoft or ? 
  6. With Harpa Paid -> in either Chrome OR Edge *browser* -> how is the Kaspersky Protection extension set for Private browsing & Anti-Banner
  7. So we have *all* the information - we are not mind-readers, please also provide the Windows OS version & *build* of all impacted machines - in Windows Search, type WINVER & post back the info from the WINVER app please? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added q.
  • Thanks 1

• Solution

1.3) Open Open Settings > Security Settings > Network Settings > in Traffic Processing section disable "Inject script into web traffic" option, restart browser to see if the issue persists.

This is ultimately what solved the problem. Hope it helps any others in need. 🤘

• Like 1