Looking for my post [Closed]

Gulag
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi,

I recently posted a question regarding blocked content & “Flood” responded. Unfortunately, I didn’t read his response because I was in a hurry. Now, I have been all over my account & cannot find it. Sorry, I am not that tech savvie but seriously this community forum is very convoluted. I thought I would simply find my question & Floods’ answer under something like ‘My Posts’ so I was very surprised that there isn’t something like that. Anyhow, if Flood reads this & knows what I am talking about could you please either advise me where to find the original thread or re-post your response. Apologies if I have misunderstood the process or anything like that.

Thanks. 

• Solution

Hello again   @Gulag,

No apology necessary, we’re always here to help. 

Your original post is: Specific website, on the tab; generator.html (1x1) and a black page, nothing else. 

https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-internet-security-13/specific-website-on-the-tab-generator-html-1x1-and-a-black-page-nothing-else-5106

• To find any post, hover your m🐀 use over your name/avatar, a poup will show your topics:

• Alternatively, click on your name/avatar, your activity/posts are listed:

Best regards🙏