Local Network Exceptions

Hi,

How can I create local network exceptions on the VPN client? If I goto the website tab and tell it to not use VPN on specific websites it wont accept IP addresses only.

I'm trying to add entries like 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.126 etc - these host various local websites from a seedbox to the router. The App always tries to split the IP up as if it was a website - adding http://192.168.1.1 does not work either.

thanks

kaspy.jpg

Kaspersky Premium. If I turn on the VPN I cant access things my local router in the browser etc. Rather than have separate browsers and split tunnelling just wanted a way to make some sites using Ip addresses to bypass VPN.

thanks. I would say that is kind of rubbish - can a request be put in to have an option for no VPN local traffic websites?? Putting the website in as http://192.168.1.1 should really work... I cant access a lot of things now from router to camera door bells to plex media centres without turning it all off...

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. I almost found a workaround but I need to specify the port number too which Kaspersky VPN (and hosts) doesn't support. Honestly, this is absolute ... We should be able to specify any IP and port we want for whitelisting. I've dumped total security in part because of its ridiculous UI, maybe it's time to get rid of VPN and Password Manager too and adopt a whole new ecosystem...

I had the same problem, including for my localhost development environment, and other services on my network, for localhost services I managed to get a workaround when using the kaspersky VPN network adapter ip, but I could not access the other services on the network,

I managed to solve it by updating to version 21.14.5.462, after uninstalling the old version (21.13), with the new version everything is working wonderfully

• 7 months later...