Licence change from Standard to Plus possible?

Go to solution Solved by Buddel,

Dear all, I have two KIS licences. The first one is a two-year licence for three devices which is valid until October 2023. The second KIS licence (one year for five devices) is currently not in use.

I switched from KIS to Kaspersky Standard a couple of days ago. Is it possible to upgrade my two licences so that I can use Kasperky Plus (either by paying an additional fee or by limiting the period of validity or the number of devices)? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello @Buddel

Welcome back!

Kaspersky have generic documentation, related to your query: How to switch to a different Kaspersky application & How to change the number of protected devices for a Kaspersky application, noting, neither of these resources mention the new software range, however, the principle should be the same, but, you may wish to confirm, by logging a request with Kaspersky Support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Order & payment issues, How to expand license/change product template? 

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Solution

Got a reply from KL support earlier today. They told me it was not possible to turn my Standard licences into Plus licences, even though I would have been prepared to pay an additional licence fee. If I bought and used a Plus licence, I would lose my current Standard licence. No Plus version for me, I guess, so I will have to grin and bear it and use my Standard licence for the duration of its validity. Hm...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1