ksk Android Autorised apps locked...

Cedric E

Hello @Cedric E

Thank you for the information.

We're not sure why you've raised a new topic? 

1. Appels is on the desktop, (your) second image, 3rd icon on the top line - not blocked.
  2. Appels do not need to be added, Appels are *always* available, it's a safety measure, in place by Kaspersky to protect children, if ever there's an emergency & they need to phone someone for help. 
  3. Is (your) Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium subscription or Free

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added extra

Hello,

It's Not exactly the same issue that why I open another topic,

I'm on premium KSK, yes "Appel" is always accessible, but when we try to lunch it, about 4 times for 5, it's not working, 

as you tell, it's for security reason that we need to have appel unlock, but it seems there is an issue... 

Thanks for your help,

If I can send some logs, tell me,  I can send you it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cedric E said:

yes "Appel" is always accessible, but when we try to launch it, about 4 times for 5, it's not working

as you tell, it's for security reason that we need to have Appel unlock, but it seems there is an issue... 

Hello @Cedric E

Thank you for the information!

When you say, "it's not working", what happens - show a full screen screen-print - hide any personal information before posting please? 

For (your) own privacy & security, logs cannot be shared with the Community, please contact Kaspersky Support, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.

Please also raise the other issue with support. 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?