Kaspersky Security Cloud randomly turned off?

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

I was scanning my computer when I noticed KSC show up in the system tray thing on the right side. I click on it and I see "loading application", signifying that it had turned off. Full scans have found no detections or anything like that, only files that it couldn't process. I checked the logs and it says that it was turned off for around 5 seconds. Could it have been updating or what happened?

20 hours ago, Berny said:

@BigHotStud 

Is this a randomly repeating issue ?
Please see this Kaspersky Support article https://support.kaspersky.com/common/error/other/14823
Also , can you please specify the not processed objects.

As far as I know, it's the first time this' happened.

I did a scan today just to check and it seems that they're all gone- no unprocessed files or anything. The not porcessed objects it picked up yesterday before the restart were:
C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-e..-firsttimeinstaller_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.681_none_31051459c61ca882\MicrosoftEdgeStandaloneInstaller.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\EdgeUpdate\Download\{F3017226-FE2A-4295-8BDF-00C3A9A7E4C5}\101.0.1210.32\MicrosoftEdge_X64_101.0.1210.32_100.0.1185.50.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\EdgeUpdate\Download\{56EB18F8-B008-4CBD-B6D2-8C97FE7E9062}\101.0.1210.32\MicrosoftEdge_X64_101.0.1210.32_100.0.1185.50.exe
C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Downloader\5446351c34af95235422afe34721311d
Though, as mentioned, they didn't appear in the logs after a full scan today.

There were also some "corrupt" files that file anti-virus reported around two weeks ago. In order from oldest to newest:
C:\Users\{name}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Cache\Cache_Data\f_0022a8
C:\Windows\System32\sru\SRU.chk
(These were never brought up again, not in full scans nor file anti-virus)

Lastly, there was a file that was skipped:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Cloud 21.3\wmiav.exe
(This was never brought up again, not in full scans nor file anti-virus)

The version of Kaspersky SC is the newest one: 21.3.10.391(i).

I did a sfc/scannow scan and it said it found some corrupted files which it fixed afterwards. I checked the logs out of curiosity and a few of Windows' folders had "Warning: Overlap" saying that they were either owned twice or had their security set twice. I assume that's normal, right?

The only theory I have regarding the shutdown was that Kaspersky updated something and that's why the unprocessed files aren't showing up anymore- it updated something that now allows Kaspersky to process them properly. I have no idea what the corrupt files mean though.

Edited by BigHotStud
Removed some unnecessary stuff.

4 hours ago, Berny said:

@BigHotStud Please follow these steps :

1. Clear your Temp Files → https://support.kaspersky.com/common/windows/1161
  2. Clear Browser cache
  3. Reboot
  4. Update Databases → Run a full scan
  5. Check Kaspersky reports

I mean, Kaspersky no longer shows the errors, so it's all fixed.

I'm more-so concerned about the "corrupt" files that Kaspersky file anti-virus found. Are they anything to worry about?

2 hours ago, Berny said:

@BigHotStud 

Please run CMD as admin and proceed with "sfc /scannow" to check for system file related errors ?

I already did as I mentioned in my previous post. It found some corrupted files and fixed them.

Also, the files that were corrupted, according to kaspersky, were:
C:\Users\{name}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Cache\Cache_Data\f_0022a8
C:\Windows\System32\sru\SRU.chk

Are these safe files?