(Kaspersky Safe Kids) Send Email to Parent When Kid Requests Access to Website

marcus310

Is it possible to send an email alert to the parent when a kid requests access to a website? I know you can see them by logging into the Kaspersky website and looking the notifications. Looking for a way to be notified without having to log in, preferably via email.

Is it possible to send an email alert to the parent when a kid requests access to a website?
Hello marcus310 Welcome! *yes*, option is available to premium/licensed KSK subscribers. (from MyKaspersky web portal), go to Notifications Available options are:
  1. Send summary report by email - KSK free
  2. Send notifications by email - KSK premium
  3. Send push notifications to parent mobile app - KSK premium
Best regards.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't see a menu option or tab called "notifications' in the web portal?
Hello katrien, Welcome! Sign into (your) MyKaspersky account: https://my.kaspersky.com/, in top righthand corner of MyKaspersky account, select Bell ? icon, this opens Notifications. In Notifications popup, select Settings - lower lefthand corner of Notifications.

Kaspersky Safe Kids, is the second Category available in the Notifications set. Configure notification options as per your requirements. Note:
  1. Send notifications by email - only available in KSK premium
  2. Send push notifications to parent mobile app - only available in KSK premium
Thanks and best regards:pray_tone3:.