kaspersky protection extension

Hi, Kaspersky i want to know does the Kaspersky protection extension support brave browser or does the kaspersky extension not support brave browser if it not does than please make it support brave browser because i really like it block all cookies/trackers my ublock origin not blocked but now i use brave and its shields it miss to block some cookies and trackers and kaspersky protection extension can block it if it support brave browser or you, guys gonna make it support brave browser.

ps. when does kaspersky free 21.8, kaspersky standard 21.8, kaspersky plus 21.8 and kaspersky premium 21.8 come to be able to download and use in Denmark  

On 12/15/2022 at 12:23 AM, Snowwolfboi said:
  1. i want to know does the Kaspersky protection extension support brave browser?
  2. when does Kaspersky free 21.8, Kaspersky standard 21.8, Kaspersky plus 21.8 and Kaspersky premium 21.8 come to be able to download and use in Denmark?

Hello @Snowwolfboi

Welcome back!

1. No, refer: KIS: Hardware and software requirements, Browser support.
  2. According to @Danila T., sometime in the first quarter of 2023, however all dates are subject to change. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2022 at 6:19 AM, Flood and Flood's wife said:

According to @Danila T., sometime in the first quarter of 2023, however all dates are subject to change. 

Is there any update on this. I would love to download Brave to replace the Firefox I've been using for several years now and it is "BREAKING" and causing My Windows to go crazy when I use it. Every thing's fine with Edge but MS has ended support for that on my Win 8.1 machine that I'm not ready to throw in the dumpster.

Thanks for any info you can provide, Frank

23 minutes ago, ENIAC 2 said:

Is there any update on this. I would love to download Brave to replace the Firefox I've been using for several years now, and it is "BREAKING" and causing My Windows to go crazy when I use it. Every thing's fine with Edge but MS has ended support for that on my Win 8.1 machine that I'm not ready to throw in the dumpster.

Hello @ENIAC 2

Welcome back!

The MR8 / MR9 rollout dates that Danila T. provided last time have not changed. 

The Brave advice that we provided last time has not changed & (ioo) is unlikely to; people have been asking for years for it to be supported, it's never happened. 

There's a hack available, but, if it's used the Kaspersky Password Manager extension will not work as the hack will impact KPM, it's not possible to have both, additionally -> hacking any of the software may invalidate (your) Kaspersky support contact, should you require technical support. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?