Kaspersky Plus crashing ZBrushCoreMini 2021.6.5

I am having an issue with Kaspersky Plus ver: 21.15.8.493 throwing up artifacts in and then crashing ZBrushCoreMini.
The suggested route to a resolve by Maxon is to whitelist the application, but I am unable to locate a place in Kaspersky Plus to do such a thing and all resources I have found are for products other than Kaspersky Plus and not applicable with the version.

How do I resolve this?

58 minutes ago, Nafru said:

I am having an issue with Kaspersky Plus ver: 21.15.8.493 throwing up artifacts in and then crashing ZBrushCoreMini.
The suggested route to a resolve by Maxon is to whitelist the application, but I am unable to locate a place in Kaspersky Plus to do such a thing and all resources I have found are for products other than Kaspersky Plus and not applicable with the version.

How do I resolve this?

Hello @Nafru,

Welcome!

👉Before whitelisting ZBrushCoreMini (you) need to know the rootcause - go to Kaspersky Reports, find all alerts for ZBrushCoreMini - in the Search field search for the application - post back a full screen screenprint of those alerts please?  

👉Use our Report as a guide - Report columns can be filtered - to select the most important information - in the Column heading field - rightclick, to show the dropdown menu, select the desired columns:

USER_2023-11-18_113956.thumb.jpg.6d9dc45aaa31a9e0d758d11a693bce44.jpg

👉Go to Security Settings, Intrusion Prevention, Manage applications - what is the status of the application? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

1 hour ago, Nafru said:

According to Maxon support, it is the Virus scan software causing the issues.
I have updated them and am waiting on a reply.

(this is fun).. <sigh>

Hello @Nafru

Thank you for posting back!

It's obvious from the Kaspersky Reports, that Kaspersky trusts the application, no *whitelisting* is required.

It will be good to hear the feedback from Maxon & if their software has reports or logs, that shows Kaspersky is the root cause, pleaase share those, when available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Just now, Nafru said:

I will do that 100%.
Still waiting and doubtful I will hear back tonight.

Thanks @Nafru, the only time pressure is on your side, for us, the Community will always be available. 

One other thought:

1. On the Windows Taskbar, hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon & select Exit - then does ZBrushCoreMini work as you expect it to? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋