Kaspersky not wanting to download

I have a small problem, each time i try to download kaspersky , it goes up until like 15%, then a small window pops up for a split second and then it gives me failed to install error , i tried redownloading it multiple times, i have used several anti viruses to check the whole pc for any malware but found nothing, the articles weren't much help either as they suggested stuff i already did,i thought that it was the plus version, i tried downloading the free one and still i failed, every time i try to download it , it gives me the same error, installation failed, your pc could be infected, well if it was infected then i wouldn't be able to download other anti viruses, if there a fix please tell me , i have been trying anything for the past days but nothing

i downloaded kaspersky from kaspersky.gr which i think that is the greek version of the site,whose are the errors that im getting, ''failed to download app'' failed to download app''(the second one is for the vpn) and ''pc might be infected''. i already tried several anti viruses and the kaspersky malware removal tool but to no avail.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

I've also tried that, I tried installing the antivirus first and it failed(I had never downloaded anything from Kaspersky before)then I realized that I can just download them separately, I downloaded the password manager without getting any errors, then I tried installing the vpn and it gave me the installation error, same with the antivirus