Kaspersky Kids Not Allowing Google Chrome, Roblox, or Minecraft to run on a Mac Desktop

ums66

Hi: Recently added Kaspersky Kids to my son’s account on my Mac. Even though I’ve allowed Minecraft, Roblox, and turned off Safe Kids Mode and App age restrictions out of frustration, nothing will load. It just beachballs forever.

Seems like the only solution is to uninstall the app as it’s not helping at all--just frustrating us.

Any ideas? 

Hello @ums66

Welcome!

As you’ve not shared the KSK version, nor the MAC OS version, it’s a little difficult to target our advice, however:

Start Kaspersky Safe Kids for the first time on a Mac running macOS 10.13, 10.14, or 10.15

Start Kaspersky Safe Kids for the first time on a Mac running macOS 11.0

been granted?

If the answers to all the above are “yes”, please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in Application malfunction, Incompatibility with 3rd pty software template; Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community?  

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Additional resource:

Read before you create a new topic!