Kaspersky is blocking Cypress Automation tool websites

HI ,

I am able to open through browser. But when I try to open the same URL through Cypress tool, its blocking. I have attached the Error pages screen shot.

Eventhough I have turned off the protection also, Same message is getting displayed.

HI ,

I am able to open through browser. But when I try to open the same URL through Cypress tool, its blocking. I have attached the Error pages screen shot.

Eventhough I have turned off the protection also, Same message is getting displayed.

Hello,

Could you add the domain name “nopcommerce.com” to the exclusion? Does this settings work?

Please let us know.

BTW. May I ask “ Cypress tool ” is a c++/.net solo application or based on the browsers application?

Regards.

I have added “nopcommerce.com” in trusted address still not working.

Cypress tests anything that runs in a web browser. All of the architecture surrounding Cypress is built to handle modern JavaScript frameworks especially well. 

Also wondering why the Protection Off also still blocking.

I have added “nopcommerce.com” in trusted address still not working.

Cypress tests anything that runs in a web browser. All of the architecture surrounding Cypress is built to handle modern JavaScript frameworks especially well. 

Also wondering why the Protection Off also still blocking.

Hello,

Cypress Proxy is a software? Do you know its process name? If yes, Please add its process in trusted application, do not scan encrypt network traffic. Does it work?

Regards.