kaspasky activation problem

i activated 3 machines with a standard licence connected with my acount , one of the machines got upgraded so i reinstaled windows and on the kaspasky page renmoved it and aded the new computer name. now it has loged out one of the machines and cant add it .it says 3 out of 3 have been activated though i removed one other just to see .

Capture.PNG

26 minutes ago, behive said:

i activated 3 machines with a standard licence connected with my account , one of the machines got upgraded so i reinstalled windows and on the Kaspersky page removed it and added the new computer name. now it has logged out one of the machines and cant add it . it says 3 out of 3 have been activated though i removed one other just to see .

Hello @behive

Welcome!

1. Just to confirm, on *all* three computers, the installed Kaspersky application has been signed into with the email address (you) use to sign into (your) MyKaspersky account, but it's not possible to *manually* add one of the computers - with the installed Kaspersky application, to: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyDevices#/portal/pages/devices - is that correct? 
  2. Was the Disconnect device option OR Disconnect from account option, used for the computer that was upgraded - before the upgrade

Please advise?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added q 2.