Is this email a scam?

Posted (edited)

Window Version: Windows 10 

Application Version: 21.16.6.467

I kept receiving this email from kaspersky@nexway and wondered if it was a scam. What should I do with it? 

This is my first time posting in this forum. 

Thank you! 

Liam 

kaspersk y1.PNG

kaspersk y2.PNG

Edited by LiamA

48 minutes ago, LiamA said:

Window Version: Windows 10, Application Version: 21.16.6.467

I kept receiving this email from kaspersky@nexway and wondered if it was a scam.

What should I do with it? 

Hello @LiamA

Welcome!

Nexway is an e-commerce partner of Kaspersky's, read: How to identify the e-commerce partner from whom you purchased a solution

First - the email is genuine, do not worry, Application Version: 21.16.6.467 - is from Kaspersky's *new* software range, so perhaps (you) now have Kaspersky Standard, however did you originally have a subscription for Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS)?

Look in (your) MyKaspersky account, Subscriptions tabhttps://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses  -> IF there's a KIS subscription, it may still have *Renewal* turned ON - that needs to be turned OFF, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - 
on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include the email & a *detailed history*. (IF you have previously purchased KIS) Support may request: 

• Email you used to purchase KIS
  • Date of purchase
  • image.thumb.png.e7104d9e8b7fa01a03d45ccbc2d292a2.png
  • Note: there is a process for contacting Nexway, don't bother with it, (ioo) it's messy, Kaspersky Customer Service  - should be able to assist. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋