In KTS I would like to make it possible to choose which notifications should be displayed to the user and to adjust the time of displaying the notification.

Hello, Emsisoft Anty - Malware Home already has such a function. I believe that Kasperski's lack of such a function is a very big drawback / defect / shortcoming / technological, design, engineering, programming delay, etc. I am asking for the promotion of my postulate by the Kasperski Community.

Greetings

1. P.

1. choose which notifications should be displayed to the user.
  2. and to adjust the time of displaying the notification.
  3. I am asking for the promotion of my postulate by the Kaspersky Community.

Hello @Brown pirate, Jan,

Welcome!

1. Please see How to configure application notifications.
  2. We’re not really sure what is meant by “adjust the time of displaying the notification”, is it, for example: x notification displays for 1 minute, y notification displays for a day, z notification displays until the next version update, etc., or …? Please elaborate? 
  3. If you wish for Kaspersky to develop/enhance the Notifications tool, available in any of their Kaspersky home software range, please raise a request, select Feedback, I have a suggestion template or FeedbackI have a complaint template, to Kaspersky Technical Support:

• 💥 Note, in your topics, if you’re using another software as a benchmark, please include images. from that software, of the features you wish to see in Kaspersky software?💥  

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Good morning,
I didn't do anything wrong. I announced an idea regarding the community. I think the community will want to be able to set the display of notifications in seconds. But those seconds can be up to one hour.
More is not needed. I usually in EMSI changed the default 10 seconds to 60 seconds. I would like to have such possibility in KTS.
Let as many people as possible write to Technical Support. Then there is a chance that Kaspersky will change something for the better.
Thank you for your letter.
Please tell me what to click on one by one to find the "yellow window".
Thank you.
Best regards
B. P.

• I didn't do anything wrong. I announced an idea regarding the community.
  • I think the community will want to be able to set the display of notifications in seconds. But those seconds can be up to one hour. More is not needed.
  • I usually, in EMSI, changed the default 10 seconds to 60 seconds. I would like to have such possibility in KTS.
  • Let as many people as possible write to Technical Support. Then there is a chance that Kaspersky will change something for the better.
  • Please tell me what to click on one by one to find the "yellow window".

Hello @Brown pirate

Thank you for posting back! 

💥 Note, in your topics, if you’re using another software as a benchmark, please include images. from that software, of the features you wish to see developed, in Kaspersky software?💥  

1. No-one said youdid anything wrong”; however, for changes to Kaspersky software, Kaspersky Technical Support require any requestor to raise a request, to the Kaspersky Technical Support team, it’s standard procedure. 
  2. (personally), myself & my wife would not wish to have Kaspersky Notifications happening every 10 seconds, nor every 60 seconds → (ioo) Kaspersky has enough notifications, we manage them when they happen, then we don’t have to worry about them again, until the next time. 
  3. IF other Community members wish to have the enhancement/feature, they will indeed submit requests, however, do not rely on others to do so. 
  4. As it says in the How to configure application notifications documentation link we provided above: 

To create notification rules:

1. Open the main application window
  2. Click the Settings 2019.png button in the lower part of the window → The Settings window opens.
  3. Select the Interface section.
  4. In the Notifications block, click the Notification settings link to proceed to the notification settings window.
  5. Select the component in the list on the left.
  6. The right part of the window displays a list of events that may occur during operation of this component.
  7. Choose an event from the list and select the following check boxes:
    • Save in local report. When the event occurs, information about this event will be written to a report, which is stored on the local computer.
    • Notify on screen. When the event occurs, a pop-up notification is shown above the application icon in the taskbar notification area.

You can use the drop-down list in the lower-left corner to indicate which notifications you want to save to the local report:

• By default. When this option is selected, the generated report will save the events chosen by Kaspersky experts.
    • Manually. This option is selected automatically if you configure the capability to manually save events to a report.
    • Critical. When this option is selected, the generated report will save Critical events (including Application malfunction events for the System audit and Application Control component).
    • Important. When this option is selected, the generated report will save Critical events (including Application malfunction events for the System audit and Application Control component) and Warnings.
    • Informational. When this option is selected, the generated report will save all events.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Very strange requirements. I don't have three antivirus programs installed on my PC.
EMSI Main Panel and KTS Main Panel. Hard to believe you didn't understand right away.
In my case, notifications are very briefly displayed on the Desktop. I estimated that they display for 10 seconds. I did not measure the time with a stopwatch. It's awfully weird on this Forum and makes relationships difficult. I want a display for 60 seconds. Or 40 seconds. And I get to decide how much and which notification should display. This is how it was (is) in EMSI. Unfortunately but EMSI generates me critical errors and errors (normal) in Event Viewer and Windows Reliability History. Kaspersky has nothing on its conscience so far. There are no errors in Event Viewer. I am testing KTS. I don't need to buy a license on the spur of the moment (i.e. without thinking). And all the more to praise it. I, at least, have used something better in the aspects I report for now to a community that seems to be very fanatical. I compare the fanaticism of the community here to that of soccer fans.
Notifications have also broken down for me, but that is a topic for another post. It's enough if you classify the msedge.exe application a little less than dangerous. Second tier from the bottom. I won't say exactly from memory because this is my third day using KTS. I'm testing the Forum, I'm going to start Technical Support testing, and of course I'm testing KTS.
It was enough to write that much: " Open the main application window.  Click Settings; at the bottom of the window → The Settings window will open. (It's good that it displays what it should; why the sarcasm?!) Select the Interface section. In the 'Notifications' Area/Section, click the link: 'Notification Settings' to access the Notification Settings window (What do you say, I would never have guessed in real life; my sarcasm in revenge)."
You didn't need to write about reports.
Thank you in general for the answer. I won't be able to mark anything because these are Ideas, Ideas, Postulates, or Conversations / Discussion. These are not my Questions. I don't have an "Appropriate Reply" button in your post window and in my post window.
There is no Question, so there is no Answer: Right, Wrong. That's logical, right? (Rhetorical question.)
Thank you and enclose greetings to the sacramental spouse.
B. P.

Translated with ….  [Advertising removed]

Hello @Brown pirate

Thank you for posting back!

There was no sarcasm, none at all, if that was felt, we apologise. 

We didn’t understand “straight away”, that’s why we requested more information, to try to understand so we could try to help.

The “To create notification rules, and everything afterup to & including  - Informational. When this option is selected, the generated report will save all events”, is direct from Kaspersky’s documentation. 

We don’t believe it’s necessary to write instructions, when there’s existing documentation.

It’s good you’re testing everything, we always recommend testing before investing. 

There’s no obligation to mark your topic in any way, irrespective of what choices are or are not available. 

Thank you for the greeting, it’s been shared, and appreciated. 

Best regards,

Flood🐳 +🐋