I can't download region-locked apps using VPN.

54 minutes ago, Cruzjoaopedro said:

When I turn on the VPN and try to download a region-locked app from the Play Store, I keep getting the message that that app is not available in my region.

1. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Hello  @Cruzjoaopedro

Welcome!

1. With the VPN *on* have you created a *new* Google account for the region you're trying to download from? 

*skip phone & payment method fields*

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

If you use a VPN, such as Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection, to access region-locked content on the Play Store,  the VPN must effectively mask your location.
 Here are the steps  to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

1. Select the server in the region you want: - Select the server in the region to which your VPN is connected.
 Make sure you are connected to the server.
 The app is available.
 VPN servers are often located in different countries.
 Therefore, choose a server that corresponds to the region you want to access.
 2. Clear the Google Play Store cache: - The Play Store may detect your location based on cached data.
 To clear the Google Play Store app cache, go to Apps or Application Manager in Settings on your device, find Google Play Store, and select Clear cache.
 3. Change the region of your Google Account:  - If the issue persists,  your Google Account may be linked to a specific region.
 It may be helpful to change the region associated with your Google Account.
 Please note that this may affect your access to content from your current region.
 4. Reconnect to the VPN: - Disconnect from the VPN and reconnect to ensure your device has a new IP address from the selected VPN server.
 You can check the IP address online to make sure it matches your server location.
 5. Restart the device: - Restart the device after making changes.
 This will ensure that your changes take effect.
 6. Verify your VPN settings:- Verify that your VPN settings are configured correctly.
 Some VPNs have location spoofing settings.
 You may need to adjust these settings for optimal performance.
 It's important to note that using a VPN to access region-locked content may violate the terms of service of that particular app or platform.
 Be sure to comply with the policies of the services you use.
 Additionally, please be aware of content distribution rights and legal obligations related to region-locked content.